Gayle Bradley Hard Use

Don't worry, it tastes great!:)

Well... The GayleBradley KoolAid is pretty tasty that I am going from sip to a gulp :D.

The PM2 hype was Meh.. Yup I said that.. It was Meh... Sold it... Manix2 is still my preferred.

But this ""GB2"" is entirely different. The Blade grind and size is enchanting.. I am really liking it.

Ill report later after BF does the Site software change.

Love my GB, and it loves abuse!
25849465401_f7081f7506_h.jpg

SANY0007_zpsenocnnid.jpg

I cheated a little and forced patina the blade... Blue, Brown, Green and Grey tones.

This is my first GB blade and my only complaints about it WAS the Sharp jumping at the liner lock. Flesh cutting jimping was smooth out with 600 grit paper.

Taichung quality is superb.

Last edited:
What did you use to force the patina? It looks like you rubbed the blade with a scotch bright pad or something after?

Looks great man. First forced patina I actually like.

Unfortunately I was bitten by the Spyder to late to get the original Bradley. Instead, a Bradley 2 is on the way, hopefully i will get it next week! First m4, first Taichung, first CF handle! Will test it and report back here when it comes!

I ended up removing the forced patina with flitz and made it a shinny blade again.
Then I proceeded to just use the blade in a natural and true EDC fashion and be PATIENT.

Now months later of regular EDC use and cutting food.

here we are today.
Making Lemonade for the 4th of July.

M4 has a nice Gun metal grey to it.

SANY0003_zpsomncykhz.jpg

SANY0007_zpsenocnnid.jpg

I cheated a little and forced patina the blade... Blue, Brown, Green and Grey tones.

This is my first GB blade and my only complaints about it WAS the Sharp jumping at the liner lock. Flesh cutting jimping was smooth out with 600 grit paper.

Taichung quality is superb.
True ,thumbup

Unfortunately I was bitten by the Spyder to late to get the original Bradley. Instead, a Bradley 2 is on the way, hopefully i will get it next week! First m4, first Taichung, first CF handle! Will test it and report back here when it comes!
Omg your gonna love it. There ain't much smoother right out the box. I just did a light coat of French's mustard and it came out phenomenal!

Well... The GayleBradley KoolAid is pretty tasty that I am going from sip to a gulp :D.

The PM2 hype was Meh.. Yup I said that.. It was Meh... Sold it... Manix2 is still my preferred.

But this ""GB2"" is entirely different. The Blade grind and size is enchanting.. I am really liking it.

Ill report later after BF does the Site software change.
We have the same exact thoughts , my Maxamet manix is neck and neck w my gb2 . They are actually both in pocket right now % :)

Omg your gonna love it. There ain't much smoother right out the box. I just did a light coat of French's mustard and it came out phenomenal!
After some initial trouble and some time on the Edge Pro I am ready to love it:) It's a beautiful knife!

Natural patina with caribbean red habanero
36684284356_b7e930fb80_z.jpg
, on Flickr

Last edited:

Still GB1's to be had out there @ some of the more known dealers.

Thanks thread, now I have GB2 on the brain & there's only one cure. GB's do have the ability to kick many other knives out the door.

Back