• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

gb axes, fiddleback machete, esee lite machete, ka-bar mk1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JV3

time to get rid of no longer used/wanted gear to make room. all prices are shipped (u.s.p.s. priority with tracking and insurance) to 50-states of the u.s. extra shipping to canada and i won't be responsible once it leaves the u.s. though (pm me to discuss). payment via pay-pal (gift or goods it doesn't matter to me) or postal money order only...posted on multiple forums so time stamp wins.

only trade i'm looking for is a kifaru long pocket 1000d coyote brown top zip dock & lock or coyote brown padded shoulder sling.

----------------------------------------------

gransfors bruks hunter's axe with sheath and axe book. lightly used and stropped only. some light patina on the edge and poll and no dings. handle is in like-new condition just slightly dark from dirt and handling. $120. SOLD!

gb_hunters_zpscibhiycw.jpg

gb_hunters_02_zpscmhnjiek.jpg

gransfors bruks small forest axe with sheath and axe book. lightly used and sharpened. some light patina on the edge and no dings. handle is in like-new condition just dark from dirt and handling. $90. SOLD!

gb_sfa_zpsysixxz2b.jpg

gb_sfa_02_zps7jvvyibi.jpg

new ka-bar mk1. no box since i got it in a trade. $40 SOLD!

kabar_mk1_zpsq7p9mgza.jpg

used esee lite-machete with godspeed pancake kydex sheath. freshly sharpened so no dings in the edge. $70. SOLD!

esee_lite_machete_zpsq1vw9iel.jpg

used fiddleback forge 18" machete. sharpened a few times and there are a couple of dents in the edge - the largest is probably 2 mm deep. $60 SOLD!

fiddleback_18_01_zpsuzofe5ps.jpg

fiddleback_18_03_zpsbnop9tol.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take this

used esee lite-machete with godspeed pancake kydex sheath. freshly sharpened so no dings in the edge. $70.

I'll take this

used esee lite-machete with godspeed pancake kydex sheath. freshly sharpened so no dings in the edge. $70.

sorry! someone else already bought it via pm a few minutes earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back