• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 15 Gun scout, NW mammoth, 15 35 85 cap lifters....

bbk357

Gold Member
Ripping the band-aide off....

1- 35 beer and sausage micarta. This was my extra one I kept new, only oiled it. Comes with the beer and sausage leather slip. All unused.
$SOLD
yMn1nIv.jpg

2- 85 micarta crown lifter. Bought this new and had a bear trap cap lifter that I couldn’t pull without a tool. I fixed it by putting pressure on it- result is that it has a great pull now (maybe a 6-7) but it has a small notch on the very bottom back of blade that can be seen on the spine.
Comes with tube, has been in the pocket but blade never used.
$SOLD
FtKkuMI.jpg

3- 15 red linen clip that Javi added a cap lifter to. Awesome knife. Has been in the pocket but blade is still sharp with original edge. This knife has a great walk and talk just like it came out of the GEC factory with the cap lifter.
$SOLD
DWGGrls.jpg

4- Northwoods signal Jack in mammoth. Absolutely gorgeous knife. Perfect covers and snappy. Never used. Comes compete.
$SOLD
Album: https://imgur.com/a/lrOq0oM
wf790b4.jpg

5- Brazilian blood wood cap lifter “gunscout Jack”. This was a beer scout SFO. This is new and never used. Perfect and a beauty. These never come up for sale.
$SOLD
6Xv7aEg.jpg

**all items ship Usps priority from a smoke free home.
I can sell to whoever I wish- I highly prefer gold members or members who have been active for more than a few months.
Payment by PayPal or zelle- slight discount if paying with friend/fam or zelle since no fees.

Edit:
ALL SOLD!

Last edited:
3- 15 red linen clip that Javi added a cap lifter to. Awesome knife. Has been in the pocket but blade is still sharp with original edge. This knife has a great walk and talk just like it came out of the GEC factory with the cap lifter.
$SOLD

5- Brazilian blood wood cap lifter “gunscout Jack”. This was a beer scout SFO. This is new and never used. Perfect and a beauty. These never come up for sale.
$SOLD

may i ask... what was the price please?

Back