• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC #15 Scout Sawcut Bone (SOLD)

wolfeknives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
GEC 153215CL Blood Red Sawcut Bone. New in tube, with wax paper. Wax paper has damage on ends from knife shifting during shipping. Knife has never been used, and stored in tube since purchased.
SOLD all included. Paypal G&S only.

YmdVI2y.jpg

UZpbF8c.jpg

K8suiZc.jpg

63NWNGb.jpg

Last edited:
First let me say that I have not sold a knife here for a very long time, so I hope I did not screw up in any unfair way. I am not completely comfortable in using this part of the forums. The PM from the purchaser arrived two minutes before the post by Jake. So I assumed this would count as first "I'll take it". If I somehow made a mistake, I am very sorry, I certainly want to be fair.

Wolfgang

First to post in thread should always take priority over a PM. Then there is no doubt who responded first and is the most fair way of doing it. Jmo

My mistake has been corrected. Knife is going to Jake.

So the first to make communication didn't get the knife? It's your thread OP, you should sell it to who you want. Just because someone complains doesn't mean you have to go back on your word, does it? He did say he'd take it first, albeit privately.

Also, 21st's if anything happens..

Some people have their preferred ways of claiming a knife, in this instance it wasn't stated whether it should be claim in the comments, message, or email. As usual, I send a direct message first due to being burned in the past by not being first to message. Over an hour after confirmed payment, the seller said it wasn't right, and informed me of refunding my money (still pending).

Bottom line, it's a hard to find knife at a good price that was already paid for, yet someone felt like it was taken away from them, that's the issue here. Even after paying & offering Jake first shot at it, it was stated I wasn't doing what's right.

It was my mistake, I looked at and responded the PMs first, not the posting. Here is the time line:

Jake posted in thread: 11:23 pm
Bradley with PM: 11:25 pm
Jake with PM: 11:27 pm

Last edited:
Back