• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC 65 and Case XX 6318

=================================================================================

#1 - GEC Northfield #65 Ben Hogan Black Gold Acrylic 4 1/2" with spear blade. Never used. No Serial Number.
Cloud shield, fancy bolsters. Comes with tube and wax wrapper. Beautiful knife, hard to photo.

xxxxx add $5.50 for Paypal and USPS Priority Small Box Shipping with Delivery Confirmation

SOLD to ESAV

=================================================================================

#2 - Case XX 6318 Slim Stockman with Amber Bone handles. SS blades, never used, with box and paperwork.
Very nice handles. 3 9/16" closed. Perfect condition. The mark on the back of the main clip blade is a
reflection.

$35.00 add $5.50 for Paypal and USPS Priority Small Box Shipping with Delivery Confirmation

#3 - 2011 Blade Forum Club Knife Easy Open Jack with Cap Lifter. Has been used to open 4 beers. Spear blade has
not been used. Comes with the tube and wax wrapper.

xxxxx add $6.50 for Paypal and USPS Priority Small Box Shipping with Delivery Confirmation. Add 2.00 if you want
shipping insurance.

SOLD to SonnyJim

==================================================================================

Pay Today and I'll ship tomorrow. See pictures below. PM or Email me for PayPal Address. Immediate Payment
Only. Thanks for looking.

CONUS ONLY PLEASE

+-+-+-+-+-+-

case_6318_2.jpg

case_6318_3.jpg

case_6318_4.jpg

case_6318_1.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it!

GEC Northfield #65 Ben Hogan
Email on the way, PayPal when I get back from family dinner. :)

( I am glad we connected before I left -- I just got back now! )

Last edited:
BEN HOGAN 65 has been sold to esav

Last edited:
2011 BladeForum Knife to SonnyJim

Last edited:
Back