• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GEC and CASE knives...

paulhilborn

Gold Member
Need to pay for some knives that are on the way.

ALL PRICES SHIPPED AND PP FEES PAID BY ME. Will accept USPS money Order also:thumbup:

I have some beautiful Vintage CASE knives that just sit so up on the block they go:thumbup:

I describe all issues I'm aware of as I'm a bit picky (not as bad as i used to be) but I still notice things maybe others wouldn't.

If you speak for the knife, please follow with a PM or email...thanks:thumbup:

GEC "Cody Jack" just got this a few weeks ago, like it but not enough to keep it right now.

SOLID sharp knife with GORGEOUS Antique Autumn Jig Bone covers. Kinda of like a DELUXE Bull Nose:thumbup:

$70.00

SchF3O.jpg

AGvRLX.jpg

nh2t7Q.jpg

CASE 1975 #12031L Electrician, CV blades--this one is nice!!! Solid blades and the screwdriver locks up like a bank vault:thumbup: Beautiful Walnut covers, full blades that are sharp---just a sweet knife:thumbup: 3 3/4 closed.

$75.00

Kr6J3U.jpg

jo2Iw7.jpg

0tVtbu.jpg

T3F1Ws.jpg

3lpHgi.jpg

1979 Tang Stamped CASE #62032 Medium Texas Jack, CV blades. Full, sharp, SOLID and centered blades. Gorgeous bone covers if you like a little variety:eek: CASE was notorious for doing this---why, as it totally puzzles me---the Mark side is a gorgeous Grey bone, the Pile side is a Gorgeous brown bone. Just not sure why the matching process was lost on some of the employees:( Still an absolute gem of a knife:thumbup: 3 5/8 closed.

$60.00

AwlTEZ.jpg

ybScnf.jpg

Nb9V2l.jpg

1965-1969 Tang Stamped CASE #5232 Medium Stag Texas Jack, CV blades. This is a clean, SOLID and sharp knife. Typical mismatched Stag covers---regardless this is a nice knife:thumbup: 3 5/8 closed.

$70.00

3ZS6pu.jpg

yBHye4.jpg

Fryjas.jpg

1940-1964 Tang Stamp CASE #62087 Medium Serpentine Jack, CV blades, GORGEOUS Red Bone Covers, SOLID and sharp blades---Main is centered and Pen sits SLIGHTLY to the Mark side---does not rub at all or even close. Looks like it has been worked on? I say that cause the front bolster appears to have been polished (how I rec'd the knife) but otherwise this is a great look knife:cool: 3 3/8 closed.

$60.00 SPF

5D1WJ0.jpg

aZDMUU.jpg

1976 Tang Stamp CASE Yellow Delrin #3318 HE with CV blades, this one has the Pen blade instead of the Spey. All three blades are SOLID and Sharp. This is a great Stockman with only a pin crack at the center pin on the Mark side.

$55.00

ZVmAAv.jpg

f5TYWT.jpg

cbxtr2.jpg

fTo7Mp.jpg

oP7Stq.jpg

2008 Tang Stamp CASE Pocketworn Harvest Orange Bone Muskrat. Stainless blades that are Sharp and SOLID. I bought it new but never carried it on a regular basis. Don't believe I ever cut anything with it:confused: No Box. 3 7/8 closed.

$38.00

Fr0iZo.jpg

NXzLAQ.jpg

FR6sFR.jpg

bv67cP.jpg

Last edited:
Paul Sir, if I werent in the same boat as you I would be buying three of those knives - great knives at extremely good prices - whats wrong with people out there? - somethin in the water? :eek:

That TL29 is a superb example!!, and those 70's Case Jacks - whew!!

Back