• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

GECs For sale: Two 14s and a 54

Too many in the collection to enjoy, so I’m going to lighten up – and leave room for new!

GEC 541217 Tidioute Red River Acrylic 1 of 176….$SOLD
Has seen some light use. Spear may have been sharpened or (the only blade used). The pile side of the spear has a few light scratches & bit of flitz work in that area. Not glaring, but it’s there. Perfect operation. Strong action without being too hefty. Nice snap. Great centering and overall craftsmanship. The Acrylic is beautiful and hard to photograph against warm tones, so there is an in set against a blue background.

GEC 141118 UN-X-LD SFO for DLT Trading in Tortoise Shell Acrylic. 1 of 97….$135.00
One of the smaller number of Tortoise shell knives produced in recent years. I’m not the ariginal owner, buy appears to be as from the factory. I wiped some of the oil it had on it to photograph, Not carried or used or sharpened.

GEC 142116 Tidioute Long Pull Spear in Gabon Ebony…$90SOLD
This is a user that has been cared for. It has a very well done light patina. Appears not to be sharpened. This a very clean knife with excellent function and centering.

PM "I'll take it" if you would like to buy and them pm me for Paypal info. Shipping is by USPS in a BOX on the first available business day. Prompt payment is appreciated. Please PM questions, etc. instead of posting. You must be 18 or older and in compliance with all laws, regulations etc. to purchase.

Conus sales only, sorry no overseas sales. Canada - maybe, but you must contact me first to talk about shipping.

Redd2.jpg Redd1.jpg Tort1.jpg Tort2.jpg Gab1.jpg Gab2.jpg

Last edited:
Back