Gemini-We bring the Ray's name back on spine!!!

:)
Hello,guys.

As you know,we have changed the name's position on second batch,but it seems you guys don't like it.
We cherish your opinions,so we just get it back.
Gemini is a great knife,hope you guys don't stop loving it!
Thank you!

Excellent news! Thanks for listening to the customers Kizer!

Will this next batch have pivot bearings and the cut-out to make disengaging the lock easier? Like the picture in the 2016 catalog?

Sure does! Just looking for confirmation. Mostly wondering about that presentation side lock bar relief.

Last edited:
Wow Kizer, that's awesome response to requests from your customers. You guys rock! Keep up the good work!

On, btw, my wife says to stop taking my money! :)

Hey guys I chose to not have the cutout on the ti Gemini when I designed it. I think it looks better that way and I don't find me it too hard to disengage the lock. I doubt this is the case but if the majority of people like the cutout I'm sure Kizer will listen. They really want to give you guys what you want.

Honestly, I could take or leave the cutout. I agree it looks better without. I've also never had a problem disengaging the Gemini lock. I was more curious than anything else. So how will we know when vendors have the new batch in stock with the name on the spine?

I have to correct my previous statement; yesterday I received a shipment from Kizer and the Gemini's had Ray's name again on the spine of the blade!
From what I understood I had the last stock left of Gemini. Now the factory is closed for two weeks for Spring Festival (Chinese New Year).

DSC_0439a.jpg

Thank you Mesenzo for the update!

Kizer's production is in hiatus in observance of the Chinese Lunar New Year till the middle of February. Our team of Kizer staff will still have members who will be browsing forums and answering emails so please feel free to contact us, although a little delay may be expected till everything picks back up after the New Year ends.

Kizer.

Thanks, Kizer.

What about the two G10 versions of Ray's folders -- will his name be on the spine?

In the first run of the Vanguard Gemini Ray's name was not on the spine but on the back of the blade.
245577023.jpg

With the Vanguard Intrepid the name is on the spine.
245188463.jpg

Back