GEN 1 & 2 XM-18's

Here is my favorite!!
IMG_20130324_190417_907_zps76d60206.jpg

Like a Leopard's spots...that appears to be the same knife in all the recent photos.

Thanks Chem! I have to admit this Spanto is my favorite grind of all, even the customs...

I do like that knife, Map.

As for Spanto grinds, they are a must-experience for anyone with any interest in this type of knife. And a must-own for the majority of Hinderer XM fans. The hollow-ground custom Spantos are sweet, if they are satin...DAMN! Comes to mind.

Hey RHK boys...do you guys agree that half the fun in making something awesome is taking awesome pictures of it and showing them to ppl who really care? Thats what its all about for me!! I get some kind of sick enjoyment getting ppl drooling over pics on the net. ;)

That colorful ti. handle xm up top is causing a flood of drool. Great work guys, these knives are second to none, really. Those hand ground blades seem like they have been destined for me. I couldnt even comprehend cooler grinds than you guys have, and im sure will make in the future. Im PRETTY certain Im stuck on hinderers for life. Already making plans to try n catch one of the custom knife shows, i think i had a dream about that lottery!

I cant wait till the day i see one of these shiny hand ground blades in person. For now, just a fantasy. Ill just have to play w my 24 (very soon to be 24's) until then!

You guys rock. Seriously. :)

Back