Gerber Strongarm leg strap

Has anybody found a leg strap that fits the sheath for the Gerber Strongarm? Most of the ones I’m finding at 1-1/2 and the sheath is 1” max

Never looked for one, but if I were going to, I would start at the camping section of Fleet Farm, where they have all the Cooghlan’s camping accessories. You will find some web straps there that ought to work.

If you want some higher-quality webbing, or some fastex buckles, try a higher-end camping store, like REI

Th
Never looked for one, but if I were going to, I would start at the camping section of Fleet Farm, where they have all the Cooghlan’s camping accessories. You will find some web straps there that ought to work.

If you want some higher-quality webbing, or some fastex buckles, try a higher-end camping store, like REI

Thank you! I will check them out. I do a general search and seem to come up with nothing....

Has anybody found a leg strap that fits the sheath for the Gerber Strongarm? Most of the ones I’m finding at 1-1/2 and the sheath is 1” max
1" webbing is all you need. I offer some accessories for the Strongarm, including a basic leg-strap. You can email me (my username @gmail.com) with questions if desired. Here is my video on my main Strongarm accessory:

Back