How To Get a Good Deal On 110s

Does everybody know that the new Ebony 110 is going for $55 on the Buck Website?

Seems like a good deal. When you get it straight from Buck you know you get the real thing.

Real Ebony again......and for a good price.

The special price probably won't last long.

Last edited:
The Finger Groove model is also at a reduced price of $75.

Again ...... this is with real Ebony--not the laminate.

I can confirm they are real and awesome even at full price, I couldn't wait. Oh, the drop point is also there. Another decision to ponder. I should just sign my paycheck over to Buck. :eek:

Best price I can find for a new Ebony 110 with leather sheath new is 44.99 Great deal.

I think most retailers should have the Ebony in stock. just depends on their pricing.

Some sources still are selling the old laminated DymondWood 110s.

I like to buy direct from Buck to support them better........and I can trust them and have the peace of mind of knowing that I'm getting it direct from the perfect source.

I can be sure it's the new Ebony.

I've had trouble with secondary sellers in the past.

the new packaging says Ebony its the same ebony from Buck. No matter what retailer. I get supporting buck as i do as well and buy direct. But most its easier to hit the hardware store or other retailer. Just make sure the package says EBONY.

Buck-110-ebony-handles-2018-1.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

How to get a good deal on a 110? Buy from a licensed dealer.
The Buck factory has to charge more than their dealers, not less. If they sold for the same or less there would be no point in becoming a licensed dealer if the factory is underselling their dealers.

The Buck factory has to charge more than their dealers, not less. If they sold for the same or less there would be no point in becoming a licensed dealer if the factory is underselling their dealers.
Exactly.

Yes.......that's why deals like this are so rare.

I will always buy direct from Buck even when the prices are a bit higher.

It's a way to express my appreciation......AND.......I have never had to send anything back when I got it direct from Buck.

Always perfect.

Other sources......not so reliable.

Sure glad they were able to get back to real Ebony.

We had too many years of laminated knives.

We owe a round of applause to that guitar company that made it all possible.

I love my standard 110, but I have to say that the best way to get a good deal on a 110 is to get the 110lt for $20.

Personally I only buy directly from Buck off their web specials page, otherwise the prices are just too high when all of their retailers cost less.
I'm still supporting them by buying their products after all.

How to get a good deal on a 110? Surely you must be joking... ANY time you buy a 110 it’s a good deal. What other knife can you buy with great construction, great fit and finish, made in the USA for around $50?

This thread should have had a different title - “I bought a 110 direct from Buck and it has genuine ebony, not the laminated ebony, and I’m happy about it.”

I like buying directly from Buck when I can. I live pretty far away, so it's special to get something directly from them. I typically only do it if I can get a deal or it's so new that no one else has it yet. I got my Ebony Finger Groove 110 from them at a Holiday discount and that worked out just fine :thumbsup::thumbsup:

How to get a good deal on a 110? Surely you must be joking... ANY time you buy a 110 it’s a good deal. What other knife can you buy with great construction, great fit and finish, made in the USA for around $50?

The 112.......and it's also real Ebony.......not that damned Laminated stuff.

:D

I like buying directly from Buck when I can. I live pretty far away, so it's special to get something directly from them. I typically only do it if I can get a deal or it's so new that no one else has it yet. I got my Ebony Finger Groove 110 from them at a Holiday discount and that worked out just fine :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm getting one on the $75 deal.

May just make it my new EDC.

Best way to get a real deal is to buy used ones with broken blades. To save shipping costs. Wait til you get three or four of them put them in a box. Send them to Buck they come back looking new. For $10 each. I recently sent in an anniversary model. Nickel silver Macassar Ebony. Cost less than half what it would cost to order new.

Best way to get a real deal is to buy used ones with broken blades. To save shipping costs. Wait til you get three or four of them put them in a box. Send them to Buck they come back looking new. For $10 each. I recently sent in an anniversary model. Nickel silver Macassar Ebony. Cost less than half what it would cost to order new.

Something about that just doesn't seem right.

Back