Get Ready.....

JK Knives

Bidding Now Closed!

For a "Birthday Blowout Sale!" This week I will be posting about 5 knives for sale at "gotta move em" prices. They will only be offered untill August 22nd, (my birthday), then will be put "back in the box." Knives will be as follows. Small drop point, Skeleton Necker (3/16" thick :eek:), Prototype BBQ Set (fork very slightly warped), U.B.O.T. (that I forgot to drill the back hole in before HT :eek:), and if my Scout Jr. does not sell, it will be included!

Last edited:
Let`s make this more fun. How about an auction, the highest bidder by this Friday (the 14th) gets the knife they bid on. I`m going to hold off on the Scout Jr. and give it a few more days on the exchange, but the rest are up for grabs! Remember, money orders or checks only. You can pm me your bid. I will post highest bids here, and keep it updated.

Small Hunter

This one is 7" overall, 3" x 1/8" blade with contoured lacewood handles. Price includes leather sheath.

2ufrmza.jpg

11157cj.jpg

BBQ Set

t6dy8o.jpg

Skeleton Necker

5 3/4" overall, 2 1/2" cutting edge, of 3/16" O1. It will come with a kydex neck / pocket sheath.

2qmdmwm.jpg

U.B.O.T. (you can see where I tried to drill the back hole, there is a slight dimple there.)

2j4zomw.jpg

Last edited:
Well early happy b-day to ya, my bro's is on the 22nd too. That small hunter with lacewood looks very nice :thumbup:

OK, the bidding has started. In this post I will keep the updated bids.

Bidding closed

Last edited:
Highest bids by the time I get up Saturday morning (and I get up early!) will get the knife they bid on.

Only two more days! Looks like somebody is going to get some good deals!

If I wasn't saving up for a R.U.S.K. MAX, I'd jump on that skeletal neck knife. It is a great design!

You got some Nice Knive's on the Auction Block John ! This Is gonna be Fun, Good Luck Everyone In your Bidding !

About 12 hours left! Remember to check if you have been "outbid" if there is something you want!!!

Winners are:

Small Game - $75.00 - jgdonnarx
BBQ Set - $76.00 - fishiker
Skeleton Necker - $55.00 - C Bryant
U.B.O.T. - $45.00 - jgdonnarx

I`ll get these out by the end of the week!

Back