Gettin' Jiggy Wit It

BuckShack

Gold Member
That's a Will Smith song from several years ago. A happy toe tapper too! What really make me happy though are the two new handle options on the Buck 501 Squire, 503 Prince and 505 Knight in the Custom Shop!

Jigbone in Ruby Red and Sunset. OH MY :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Buck%2BJigbone%2BRuby%2BRed.JPG

Buck%2BJigbone%2BSunset.JPG

Ooh that Sunset looks nice! The Ruby Red looks good too, I’ll have to wait awhile, I spent my budget money already. I also noticed that Crelicam Ebony is offered on the 110 and 112 in the custom shop.

The options are there, did anyone order any?

If the 303 cadet came with the Sunset jigged bone I’d be all over a few of them. Even a 301. I’m considering a 501 but waiting to see what the BOTM is. I’m dreaming of a 303 or 301 in sunset jigged bone. :)

If the 303 cadet came with the Sunset jigged bone I’d be all over a few of them. Even a 301. I’m considering a 501 but waiting to see what the BOTM is. I’m dreaming of a 303 or 301 in sunset jigged bone. :)
You might be on to something.
Could still be that 389 with the China flag theme too. Ya just never know...

[QUOTE="Lesknife, post: 19309720, member: 494682" I also noticed that Crelicam Ebony is offered on the 110 and 112 in the custom shop.[/QUOTE]
Two weeks ago, I was told that the blond ebony, sorted out from the regular production line, was going to be in the custom shop soon. Looks like soon, is now. :)

O.B.

I hate that song, but jigged bone on a Buck knife is very cool, as are the 501, 503, and 505.

Do you know, is it real bone or synthetic?

This is only my second time building and ordering a knife directly from the Custom Shop, surprisingly. I recall the 4-6 week wait feels much longer.

Very unique and beautiful knife BuckShack. Love the look of that bone.

Back