Gettin Too Old For This

Couple good ole boys in their 30's ask for my help today. ( I gotta learn to say NO ) Hell yea lets go. Wellllllllllllll I got more than I bargained for. Probably one of the largest lizards I have had my hook in and I been messing with them for a long , long time. 12' 5" and guessing 600 - 650 lbs.

Attachments

• me and 12.5 gator 2017 season.jpeg
    me and 12.5 gator 2017 season.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 106
18'4", 1962 lbs, taken alive
9bb8d93c0f2ad816e44deab1bb1893d7

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...a/news-story/ddba6878ea26554f9c38a3e0c4d7b52b

I did nothing, nor did I claim to. It was relocated to Green Island, Queensland crocodile sanctuary & underwater observatory; no fishing, no swimming.

Couple good ole boys in their 30's ask for my help today. ( I gotta learn to say NO ) Hell yea lets go. Wellllllllllllll I got more than I bargained for. Probably one of the largest lizards I have had my hook in and I been messing with them for a long , long time. 12' 5" and guessing 600 - 650 lbs.

Nice! That's a MONSTER! Beautiful creatures, they've always been one of my favorites. I love the size, power, and intelligence. You gotta be one crazy old fart messing around with dinosaurs like that! :D:cool::confused::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Relocated to the freezer. They suspected he was feeding on their calves. He won't be bothering anything else. But there is always another one waiting to take his place.

Reactions: BP_
Someone's getting a new pair of boots.
And a wallet.
And a belt.
A purse.
Backpack.
Lampshades.
Wingtips.
Holster...
:)

Man, that is an impressive take, no matter who you are, and I can appreciate the skill (and cajones) it takes to tangle with any critter that big, and do it at bad-breath distance. We get big salties north of here, and of course there is always the rumor that they are farther south than the "official" word, but I'm glad its just a rumor. Those things are far smarter than many give credit.

Yea them crocs have a different attitude than these lizards. I sent a bunch of equipment to the down under for them things. They sent me a Nuisance Permit for there if I wanted to come give it a try. It was a joke of coarse. That was probably 10 years ago. Dem sum mean critters.

Here's ya a couple pics. The 11' python crawled into some folks garage. I didn't have anything big enough to house him till getting rid of him soooo I put him in one of the bathroom in the house , the lil lady was not happy.
Then the county calls about a Emu they been chasing for 5 days and it running out into traffic. I said yep I can handle it. One .22 shell and all fixed. I was 50 years old then I wasn't in shape to chase women I certainly wasn't chasing a dam bird that can and will rip ya guts out. Anyway the pics tell the story. :D

Attachments

• Large python 008.jpg
    Large python 008.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 35
  • EMU RESCUE 002.jpg
    EMU RESCUE 002.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 35
  • EMU RESCUE 005.jpg
    EMU RESCUE 005.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 33
  • EMU RESCUE 009.jpg
    EMU RESCUE 009.jpg