Getting ready for the Snow down here..

***there may be graphic language, i can't recall****

I had to post this. This rings so very true down in the South.

A lady in the grocery store showed this to Kylie & me.

[youtube]d_KJoYD6Mnk[/youtube]

ETA

Thanks everyone for the Congrats & such. Kylie & I are really liking the "No Work Stuff" weekend.

She hasn't caught me yet checking on things here.;)

Damn that was hilarious!! When you get back, we expect, well some of us do, awesome food pics !! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's hilarious! Sometimes I forget about stuff like that, grew up and lived in the mountains my whole life. We got 8" of snow on Wednesday and school wasn't even cancelled. Roads were pretty crappy, but I didn't even see any wrecks on my way to work! Just a handful of sedans that were stuck in the plow banks.

That's hilarious! Sometimes I forget about stuff like that, grew up and lived in the mountains my whole life. We got 8" of snow on Wednesday and school wasn't even cancelled. Roads were pretty crappy, but I didn't even see any wrecks on my way to work! Just a handful of sedans that were stuck in the plow banks.

We don't get real snow...we get ice and slush in GA. It's like trying to drive on an ice rink. But it's hilarious that everyone panics about supplies and it never last more than a day or two.

If anyone needs me tomorrow I'll be helping the kids make a dirt encrusted snowman with the entire snow accumulation of my backyard. If it's over 4", we'll be on the phone with FEMA and the Red Cross.

- Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're killin me Phillip.
Ride 4wheelers, eat chili, & make babies.
Freakin hilarious.

Back