Getting Ready For The Vegas Gathering

Hey guys, the show went GREAT. I didn't sell out by any means, but broke even, and met some great folks. Additionally, Leah and I had a fantastic time experiencing Vegas for the first time. And, not being gamblers, we came home without loosing our shirts either.

:rolleyes:My boy, you can't ask for much more than that! Congratulations.:thumbup:

Saw Magnusson's Thread about meeting Fiddleback. Looks like the legend is growing.;)

That Stabilized Curly Maple Bushcrafter and the Masur Birch over Babinga Woodsman is beatiful. Great work. I hope you sold a lot.

Lots of stuff left. I'll try to get a list together today. Runts, Bow Legged Joes, Bow Legged Belt Knives, EDC's, Bushies, Woodsmen, Hunters, and also Bow Legged Choppers.

Nice to meet you and Leah. It was nice to sitting next to you guys all weekend.
Hope we can do it again next year. Your knives look great. Keep up the good work.
BB

It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife at the show my friend. My Nessmuk is by far my favorite knife from the show.:)

Anyone who has not had a chance to pick up at least one of Andy's knives should do so very fast before he comes to his senses and prices them for what they are actually worth :)

Thanks guys. I really enjoyed meeting some great folks at the show.

Brian bought that sweet burlap Nessmuk. My first sale I think. I never thought the Nessies would sell at a USN show, but I sold both, and took orders for two more. Thats what happens when I use my brain. LOL.

When the box arrives from Vegas I'll put up the knives I have left. I don't want to sell something. And more importantly, take someone's money before I have the knife ready to ship. The package tracks that it'll deliver on Tuesday. Which is ludicrous. It was shipped Tuesday...

yep ive had several compliments on that burlap Nessmuk. i bought this as a pack knife, but i tossed it on my belt the other day and it carries great and makes for a hell of a EDC. thats the good thing about being in Texas no one flinches at the site of a leather sheath on my hip.:)

great work andy, no wonder the guys were all happy with your table:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::)

Back