GIANT Fiddleback Friday Batch 10/05/12

Organization system is great Andy. Not sure if you missed my post among the others but I sent payment for

2012 1005 012 – Bushfinger, White Linen over natural canvas with an orange pinstripe, Convex on 1/8” thick 01 - $250

I will take:

2012 1005 012 – Bushfinger, White Linen over natural canvas with an orange pinstripe, Convex on 1/8” thick 01 - $250

Paypal sent

Thanks! This will join my S35VN Bushfinger up here in BC, just in time for hunting season.

You got it Jeep! Thanks!

I'll take the last Kephart, 009, nat/nat, Scandi. Will be sending PayPal payment shortly.
- Kevin

You got the Kephart Mel.

Thank You!

Organization system is great Andy. Not sure if you missed my post among the others but I sent payment for

Thanks for pointing that out. Totaly missed it. This is what I need when one gets missed guys. Thanks again BGJ.

Hi Andy,

pretty much impossible to resist your work

I'll take it!

2012 1005 026 – Recluse, Antique canvas over black with an orange pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” 01 - $250

Payment sent

Turbo Tension, I guess you have been eyeing up this recluse too.
Ive been staring at it since I first was it, I think a couple Fiddleback fridays ago.
Just have to have it now!!!!

Last edited:
Thank you!!

Andy gets his money and I save $250 haha.

Hi Andy,

I'll take it!

2012 1005 026 – Recluse, Antique canvas over black with an orange pinstripe, Scandi on 1/8” 01 - $250

Payment sent

Ive been staring at it since I first was it, I think a couple Fiddleback fridays ago.

Hi Andy,

I'll take it!

Payment sent

Thanks very much. You got it.

No love for the Bushboot ? ? ? I have the exact same model but in convex grind . . . if it had different handles I would be on it .

Andy,
I want this knife:
2012 1005 022 – Hunter, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $300

Paypal payment coming to you now.

Andy,
Paypal payment made for:
2012 1005 022 – Hunter, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $300
Thanks very much!
- Philip

Great batch, Andy. :thumbup: Someone scored with that Black on Black Burlap Bushfinger. I hope to pick up one exactly like it soon.

The knives I've purchased from Andy have generally shipped the thursday after payment was made and in the past, I have not gotten a tracking number. Makes my trip to the POBox all the more sweet when i've got a FiddleBack Forge package.

Andy,
I want this knife:

You got it Phillip. Thanks.

What's the shipping process? Will I receive a tracking number through paypal? Thanks!

I ship on Thursdays by USPS. I don't do it through paypal. They always misprint the label the wrong size for some reason. Its very frustrating because they automatically sent the e-mails. At USPS I can put an e-mail address in the blank. I'll start doing that this week. Sorry for omitting it. I'll print the labels tomorrow night and Ron will ship them on Thursday.

Thanks!

Andy,
I want this knife:

You got it Phillip. Thanks.

What's the shipping process? Will I receive a tracking number through paypal? Thanks!

I ship on Thursdays by USPS. I don't do it through paypal. They always misprint the label the wrong size for some reason. Its very frustrating because they automatically sent the e-mails. At USPS I can put an e-mail address in the blank. I'll start doing that this week. Sorry for omitting it. I'll print the labels tomorrow night and Ron will ship them on Thursday.

Thanks!

Andy,

I was wondering the best way to care for the wenge handle?
Would you be able to tell me what you use on them or suggest
a good route to take in caring for the wenge?

Also, is there any way to treat the other handle materials you use?
Say the linen or canvas, do steps need to me taken to keep them
at their best?

Thanks!!

The best way to care for handles IMO is mineral oil. Yes, the laxative, get it in your drugstore. It is good for phenolics, and woods, and bone, leather, and steel. It is food safe, and never goes rancid either. It will temporarily darken the materials, but that will subside after a few days.

I would like to get the 2012 1005 022 – Hunter, Wenge over natural canvas with a white pinstripe, convex on 5/32” thick 01 - $300 Let me know how send payment.

Wait nevermind I think someone above has already bought this one.

Last edited:
Back