1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

GITFO-S or GITFO-DA Availability?

Discussion in 'American Kami Custom Blades' started by adamlau, May 30, 2017.

1. adamlau

adamlau

Oct 13, 2002
    Already sent an email, but asking here as well: Any in stock? Not particularly interested in the Boker version in 440C. If not, any plans to produce another run?

2. manghu67

manghu67 American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker

Oct 24, 2000
    Hey there, buddy. I'm about a week and a half behind on emails due to Bladeshow. I'm out of stock on all GITFO variants at this time aside from what I'm bringing to the show, but I do have another run in the works now.

adamlau likes this.
  3. adamlau

adamlau

Oct 13, 2002
    Understood. Thanks :thumbsup: and will be keeping an eye and ear out for the next GITFO run :)