Giveaways of new knife kits!!!

JINKNIVES

Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello all, how are you doing lately?
JIN is here with Giveaways of brand new KNIFE KITS!!!!
We want to add challenge and creativity to a functional knife. Thus, all our knives are disassembled in the package and we will keep doing so.

-Would you be willing to buy one of those knife kits for yourself or friends?
-What else materials are you expecting for the new knife kits?

*Share your thoughts and collect 10 or more “like” to win the GAW~
*Only 5 units for giveaways, first come first get~
*NOTE: Please be sure your mailing address is in the United States

Thank you for your support and good luck~😊😊

GFQX3aXb0AAw_OD

GFQX3aMaQAAdyz1

Last edited:
I like the idea. Ideally if you had a parts buffet style ordering system would be great. Start with blade shape and steel (if you get to different steels) then pick out liners and scales and hardware. Might be fun if you could do full or skeletonized liners. G10, grivory, aluminum (or titanium scales if the operation got big enough). Hardware color would be awesome too. I know some people would love the option to get the knife unsharpened so they can set the final bevel as they see fit or teach a child to build a knife and sharpen it. I got my first fixed blade out of Dad's toolbox. It was a mess but I took a liking to it. When I cleaned it up and sharpened it he gave it to me. But I had to put in the work.

Overall I like the idea. Keep it up and thank you for the opportunity.

The very prominent "USA" branding on a non-US made knife seems odd to me. But hey, I'd carry it as a 4th of July knife.

Whether or not I would buy a disassembled knife would really depend on the reputation of the component quality and the price. I don't typically buy other tools disassembled.

I like the idea. Ideally if you had a parts buffet style ordering system would be great. Start with blade shape and steel (if you get to different steels) then pick out liners and scales and hardware. Might be fun if you could do full or skeletonized liners. G10, grivory, aluminum (or titanium scales if the operation got big enough). Hardware color would be awesome too. I know some people would love the option to get the knife unsharpened so they can set the final bevel as they see fit or teach a child to build a knife and sharpen it. I got my first fixed blade out of Dad's toolbox. It was a mess but I took a liking to it. When I cleaned it up and sharpened it he gave it to me. But I had to put in the work.

Overall I like the idea. Keep it up and thank you for the opportunity.
Thank you for liking it! And to sell knife parts is also a great idea to consider, if it gets big enough, we will do it! Yes, some people would love to get knife blanks to diy, that requires more skills, but it definitely adds more fun! The knife kits we offer, as Leafpoint pointed out, just like adult legos, just do the assembly. But all the knife parts are cleaned and lubed before packing, and you it will turn out to be a normal but sturdy pocket knife with easy steps to assemble.
Thank you for your support😊

The very prominent "USA" branding on a non-US made knife seems odd to me. But hey, I'd carry it as a 4th of July knife.

Whether or not I would buy a disassembled knife would really depend on the reputation of the component quality and the price. I don't typically buy other tools disassembled.
Thank you for your thought!
Cause we named it “CAPTAIN”, so we put a “shield” on the handle... 🤣Yes, it is a good knife choice for 4th of July.
The knife kits will turn out to be normal but sturdy knives overall.
Indeed, quality and price, are always top priorities to decide whether to buy it or not.

I'm not in the states so I don't qualify for the giveaway, but I think there certainly is a market for knife kits. I have put a few together myself here in Aus and you have to be quick when they come into stock because they fly out fast.
Thank you for the info💪💪

I think it is a neat idea but screwing these together is not a real "make a knife" project to me. Screwing them together just seems like extra work that the factory did not want to do. No offense.

That said, it still seems like a fun thing so I am in. How about if you guys made these knives with bolt on wood inlays (maybe with an engraving option for gifts) or something so people could personalize their kits and have more pride of ownership.

I think it is a neat idea but screwing these together is not a real "make a knife" project to me. Screwing them together just seems like extra work that the factory did not want to do. No offense.

That said, it still seems like a fun thing so I am in. How about if you guys made these knives with bolt on wood inlays (maybe with an engraving option for gifts) or something so people could personalize their kits and have more pride of ownership.
It is indeed, just like putting things together. But knife kit requires more work, as we have to assemble (and do adjustment) first to make sure it functions greatly. Then we need to disassemble it, lube all the knife parts, wipe it up and then pack it. It takes longer working time.
To personalize the engraving is a wonderful idea, it is special and meaningful! Thank you for the idea! We will take it seriously!!!😄😄

I think it is a great idea. When you buy you could tailor it to the type of knife you wanted or who you would be building it for. I have been in the construction industry my whole life, carpenter by trade, love to fish don't hunt anymore but you could build it for work, one for fishing, hunting or one to build with the grandkids love to work with my hands. I really think people would like this for sure!

I think it is a great idea. When you buy you could tailor it to the type of knife you wanted or who you would be building it for. I have been in the construction industry my whole life, carpenter by trade, love to fish don't hunt anymore but you could build it for work, one for fishing, hunting or one to build with the grandkids love to work with my hands. I really think people would like this for sure!
Thank you for liking it😄

I find that getting 24 likes is...unlikely. I like the idea and how they look and when available I may buy one.
These will sell but if you make an affordable balisong kit I bet they'd fly off the shelves. If it included a trainer blade you could swap in and out you'd need to hire security to keep the line orderly

Back