Glad to see you here.

Congratulations on your own forum Koyote! Just sat down after getting done with school today to find that another one of our fine knifemakers around here has a forum now. Cool.

Congratulations on getting your own forum. :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing some good stuff here.

John

Ok this forum needs to start breaking out with some cool new topics. What do you want to focus on?

This is great.

Congrats Christof, :thumbup:

…now I have a place to check to see what you’re is working on.

Awesome. :D :p :D

"If you're not living on the edge, …you're taking up too much space."

Big Mike

Ok this forum needs to start breaking out with some cool new topics. What do you want to focus on?

I've got a list, actually. I was thinking of a "virtual" coffee at the shop - George does an in person one, but why not do one here, too? And a convex/scandi techniques and debate thread :D I'm working on a "wood and leather tactical" post.

Sierra wants to do some sheath stuff.

I've got a list, actually. I was thinking of a "virtual" coffee at the shop - George does an in person one, but why not do one here, too? And a convex/scandi techniques and debate thread :D I'm working on a "wood and leather tactical" post.

Sierra wants to do some sheath stuff.

Sounds good. I am interested in learning about leatherwork also!

might take a few days before we can put together a photo thread on the sheathmaking process, but that's part of the goal

just noticed this. looks like there is another section of BF to hang out in besides WS&S. ill post some pics in the sticky tomorrow, but im off to bed.

Back