Go check out my new Bradburn damasteel tanto!

A picture of my new Gary Bradburn damasteel tanto is in the gallery section. This is my first order from Mr. Bradburn. I hope to receive it in a few days. It looks like Gary has done a wonderful job on my order and it was an absolute pleasure to do business with him.
The tanto is a traditional Japanese type with a rayskin, cord wrapped handle. I wanted to use damascus but opted for the stainless damasteel instead. It looks great!

I saw it and think it is a great looking knife. The styling of the blade is of the more traditional type that I tend to like and that red ray skin really stands out.

So, make sure that you don't watch the clock and stare out the window waiting for that brown truck to pull up. If you do that, the time will just drag by as you wait for your new knife.:p

Thanks Keith. I'm trying to stay away from the window. I don't know how Gary shipped it so I'm not sure if I am looking for the mail carrier, UPS, or FEDEX. ????????????????????????????????????

Hi Guys. Thanks for the nice words. I appreciate it.

David it was a pleasure doing business with you and hope to do so in the future. I am in a sort of running battle here with UPS so your knife is on its way via USPS Priority insured. I have had outstanding service from them for the past three years, so you should be cutting up oranges with your Damasteel just shortly.

Take care all,

It's here. It's here! Oh, how I hate trying to get through the box and the protective bubble wrap.
Finally, the Bradburn damasteel tanto has arrived. It's better than I expected. The gallery pictures don't even do it justice. The ray skin looks red in the gallery pictures but it is actually a nice, dark maroon or burgundy red. Just what I wanted. The 20 twist damasteel has a great pattern. I am 100% happy that I hired Gary to make this knife for me.
Now I am ready for Gary to make me another one.

Glad to hear it arrived safely and you are pleased with it.
I look forward to doing more for you. Thanks again,

Back