"GO". . ."GO". . . "GO". . .BLADE West Extravaganzaaaa!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting to know, I fully expect the SMOGs to be up in that same time frame, I know I did get in under ten minutes so if there were more than a dozen of # 9 available I may get one. Then I have to break my kids piggie bank to buy the smog and sell the rat to replace the piggie bank. Maybe?? Maybe not?? Guess I'll just kick back with a martini and wait.:cool:

KnifeAddictAK said:
Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?

On the beach!

Hey did I miss something? What's this go button for? :D I just got home from visiting a friends brother. He's getting deployed soon and they threw a little party for him.

Progunner said:
On the beach!

Hey did I miss something? What's this go button for? :D I just got home from visiting a friends brother. He's getting deployed soon and they threw a little party for him.

Nah, you didn't miss anything, I got it all at Blade West. Raden got the leftovers.............................

Is the wait after the ganzaa always this nerveracking? This is killing me! I need to know!....LOL

Get used to it? I dunno if that would be possible :eek: Compound this wait with that for the SMOGs and I'm dying here...LOL

Can I borrow your AK to relieve some of this tension??? :D

Just wait until Raden posts saying that he just got off the phone with Amy...

Meanwhile you still haven't heard a peep, and your IN BOX is still empty.

Talk about nerve-racking.. :D

Good thing I'll have plenty to drink tonight. Got tomorrow off and my girl is swinging by the liquor store for me today :D Think it's gonna be a Cragganmore kinda night ;)

Just got my email in.

Did I make it in time?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back