"GO"!!!!! . . . . Here's The MINI EU-17 Special Offer!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Busse

Here it is boys!!!

We have an awesome price for you on the MINI EU-17 . . . .The Price is $237.00 each!!! :eek: (sheath not included)

Buy two and get the third one for $167.00!!!! :eek: :cool: That’s a $70.00 dollar savings!!!!

There are a limited number of pieces in this ONE TIME OFFER and they will be serial numbered . . .

Serial numbers will be assigned in the order in which they are received unless you are purchasing this to match your current EU-17 serial number in which case allowances will be made in order to accommodate you. Please include the serial number that matches your current EU-17s along with the model designation, that being either a Standard EU-17 or a Magnum EU-17. We will match the serial numbers of the standard EU-17s first and then, if possible, we will match the Magnum EU-17s.

Please include your real name and address along with a phone number for contact purposes.

We will contact you for payment info.

YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR REAL NAME, PHONE NUMBER, AND ADDRESS WITH YOUR ORDER!!!

Delivery time is 6-8 weeks and you will not be charged until just prior to shipping.

If you are interested in purchasing a MINI EU-17 please email me at jerry@bussecombat.com and send a copy to garth@bussecombat.com

Best of luck to all on getting one of these awesome blades,

Jerry

Jerry, could you have waited any longer! my ass hurts from waiting since 8pm... :eek:

I love you, Jerry.
I'll drink a beer for you.
:)
BTW, the tax refund came today, and swayed my opinion.

got mine in! :confused:

i would have been here earlier but i was looking at the moon (arsehole :grumpy: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back