1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going Dark Until July 27th

Discussion in 'The Huntsman Knife Company' started by Huntsman Knife Co., Jul 20, 2018.

1. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    As many of you know, I have the Bar exam next week so Im going to get entirely off the internet until its done to be as distraction free as possible.

If you have a question, Ill respond to it next Friday. If you need to return a Fell Beast for the warranty claim, just go ahead and send it in per the instructions and we can deal with the details later.

Thanks so much,

Hunter

2. Currawong

Currawong Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2012
    Good luck mate !!

3. Steven65

Steven65 Traditional Hog Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Good luck with your exam!:thumbsup::)

4. Mink

Mink Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Best of luck

5. mjbine

mjbine Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 12, 2011
    Good Luck!

6. Camber

Camber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2011
    Best of luck Hunter!

7. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Good luck !!!!!!

8. Huntsman Knife Co.

Huntsman Knife Co. KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 10, 2010
    Thanks to everyone for the good luck. I just got done. Now I only have to wait 3 months to find out if I passed I’ll be getting back to knife stuff this weekend.

xxwarderxx, Brummie and Mink like this.