1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going to Blade Show West?

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by lessismore, Aug 18, 2018.

1. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Anyone going to Portlandia for Blade Show West? There's a good chance I'll be there wandering around.

Link to the Exhibitor List

mitch4ging and Rupestris like this.
  2. mitch4ging

mitch4ging

Jun 16, 2015
    Man, I would love to! Just ain't gonna happen this year.:(

3. Rupestris

Rupestris Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Ghaa.. I'd love to get my grubby paws on some of the knives on that list. L.T. Wright, Tendick, Diez and several more. Some of the coolest guys I've had the opportunity to follow/interact with on line or meet in person.

I don't have any of their wares and won't make it the show but, it looks like I'm missing out on an opportunity to shake hands with some of the industry's best.

4. gunspease

gunspease Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2002
    My 10 year old partner in knives and I will be there on Saturday a bald 50 year old and my blonde princess say Hi if you see us. Greg

lessismore likes this.
  5. Melvin-Purvis

Melvin-Purvis Not a Registered User Staff Member Super Mod

Jan 14, 2001
    I'll go, but will need to share a van, tent, or room with someone. If a room, I have dibs on the cleanest part of the floor...

6. protourist

protourist "Ratis necque navale enavigat" Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    If I'm off work I'll be there. It's 180 miles for me but should be well worth it.

Rupestris likes this.