Gone and done it...

Bad idea Jerry, When my wife is mad at me the next to the last thing I would want to hand her would be one of your fighting knives. the last thing would be a loaded gun.
You are trying to get this boy harmed in a bad way, Remember the "BOBBIT" story?
eek.gif

Mad women and sharp knives just don't belong in the same area.

------------------
Killing the dog won't cure the bite!

[This message has been edited by Mike Conner (edited 01-09-2001).]

I am a nam vet and today i was working on a blade,when my wife yanked open the door,and i d...m near threw the the knife at her,its atrip sometimes royboy

------------------

Where can u buy this golf epoxy. I am gluing in my kitchen now cause my shop is not hesated and I live in iowa. My shop is a ways from my house too but occasionally when my wife wanted sometrhing she would scream out the back door. I would have my stereo going and when I did not hear her over the grinder and stereo it seemed to jus make her madder. She would usually come beating on my door and scare the hell out of me. "Hell hath no furry like a scorned woman" My old Karate instructor used to say. Just my 3 cents. I noticed everyone likes to throw 2 cents into the pot. Quit being such tight wads guys!!

------------------
" I am a shootist."
Clay Allison
" Does this mean we are bladists?"
Vaquero57
McAlpin Bladesmithing

vaquero57, go to Radio Shack and get a remote light switch. No wiring needed. This will allow your wife to turn on a light in your shop to signal you without coming out to the shop.

I'm with C.L. get yourself a dog. When my wife needs something or comes to the back door and says anything, my old dog hears her and gets up and goes outside the shop to see what is going on, thus telling me that there is someone out there.
Works like a charm, and besides he's good company. When I do something stupid, he never says "I told you so".
Mike

------------------
Killing the dog won't cure the bite!

Guy's, keep going. I've got the epoxy part nailed down but then I got confused and yelled at the dog and he got mad and hiked on the forge and it smelled up the shop. I went in but the wife was still mad because I took the top off the margarine tub. Then the neighbors complained about how loud I had the Who playing out in the shop. So I went out there, to turn it down, and the dog was chewing on a welding glove. Where did it all go so wrong? Well at least I always know where the Vasaline is kept! DH

Back