Gone Hunting

I`ll be leaving for Elk hunting later tonight I`ll be gone till late saturday night, then I`m gone again. The wife will be here to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks,
Ron

Howdy There...!
Man, must be nice to hunt one of those great beast. Only get to see them on TV. Good Luck....!

I just got home at 2 am this morning from an awesome experience!! Although I didn`t bag one I was VERY close to a huge 6x6 herd bull like 25 yards, I couldn`t pull off the shot cause of all the twigs and stuff in the way, I did manage to get a few shots off at other elk, but only to be deflected by branches and some mis judged yardages.
I`ll be leaving for a week of mule deer hunting in a couple hours , so I`ll check in next sunday!!
Dang I love this time of year!!

Wow, sounds like you had fun!
I haven't hunted large game in years. But I did bag a squirrel today. With um... a scoped RWS air rifle. Head shot, too. ;)
By the way, the birch burl Cadet has arrived and is beautiful. Great sturdy worker and the handle is as comfortable as it is nice to look at. And it skins squirrel just fine. :D
Good luck with the mulies!

Thanks guys!

Bad weather had us pack it in early, but I did manage to bag a nice mulie doe in which I put my Cadet to use, and of ccourse it performed every thing I wanted nicely!
I`ve been taking lots of pics, and will post them after I`m done hunting
Sunday I leave again for 2 weeks of Elkshould be an awesome time!

Man Ron, when you say you're going hunting....you're really going hunting!:D Them elk are going to be sick & tired of seeing your face on their land!:p

Back