• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

gone

I will take the TC Barlow in Gabon Ebony (#5) pending that I would like to see some pictures of the blade opened up first, please. I don't have a membership here that allows for PM so if you would please email me at genesisgospelathotmaildotcom. Thanks!

I will take the TC Barlow in Gabon Ebony (#5) pending that I would like to see some pictures of the blade opened up first, please. I don't have a membership here that allows for PM so if you would please email me at genesisgospelathotmaildotcom. Thanks!

Here's a photo of the blade. This is still available to anyone until you confirm you'll take it. Thanks!

40841894201_26a3a61fbf_c.jpg

GAAAHHH! My wallet hates you! I'll take it... Time to sell some crap! My wife's gonna give me that look. lol. I will send your paypal and an email. Thanks!

I've had several questions about pitting on the Beer Scout, so I buffed the rust off in order to answer. Pics are below. I would say yes, there is some light pitting left behind on the cap lifter, so take that into account. This is still available at the moment.

39948499395_2711a03a5b_c.jpg

39033066810_6c423e8318_c.jpg

Back