Good folder with fully serrated edge?

Hey guys,

I'm hoping someone can recommend a good folder that has a fully serrated edge?

I just bought a Spyderco Police 3 G-10 with the serrated blade....but that knife is so nice I just can't imagine putting it to hard use.

Looking to get one under $100 and a blade length at least 3.5"

Thank you!

I recommend the Spyderco Endura.
It has a blade length of about 3.75 inches and a price tag well under a hundred dollars.

Thank you. I'll definitely look into the Endura. Looks like it's the way to go.

Any other suggestions? :)

I'd look at the Pacific Salt. It's similar to the Endura but rust proof. I haven't used mine much yet but supposedly the H1 steel works well for serrated blades because it work hardens more due to grinding the serrations. It's about the same price as an Endura.

I'd look at the Pacific Salt. It's similar to the Endura but rust proof. I haven't used mine much yet but supposedly the H1 steel works well for serrated blades because it work hardens more due to grinding the serrations. It's about the same price as an Endura.
yeah, iirc, it actually does better in edge retention tests than the Endura when you compare full serrated to fully serrated. It's also for all practical purposes rustproof, even the clip is titanium.

+1 H1 is my favorite steel on serrated blades. All the advantages of an Endura with better edge retention and no worries about rust.

That's funny. I was all prepared to recommend the Police from just reading the title. Then the Endura. Then the Pacific Salt.

Use the Police.
I used to just let my more expensive knives sit and use the cheaper ones.

After I started carrying and using a more expensive knife and using it, I regretted my previous choice.

Now I carry a Large Sebenza daily lol.

Use it, if anything you'll just appreciate how nice it is even more!

If not, pick up the Endura or Pacific Salt.

Back