Good morning all

GMUGNIER

Gold Member
Is there a specific thread that indicates hidden threads to supporters ?

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Is there a specific thread that indicates hidden threads to supporters ?
Sorry. I'm not understanding the question. As far as I know, the only "hidden threads" are threads which have been "deleted" by the moderators.

GMUGNIER

Gold Member
Thanks for the response knarfeng knarfeng - in the paid membership info page it states as follows:

The Gold Standard. Allows sales in the Exchange, Avatar, Signature, Private Messaging, hidden forum access, media gallery & more.

And i don't understand what that means - Does that mean there is some "boodie buddy club" šŸ¤£ that is only accessible to paid members? (twas meant as a joke if anyone gets upset by my comment)

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks for the response knarfeng knarfeng - in the paid membership info page it states as follows:

The Gold Standard. Allows sales in the Exchange, Avatar, Signature, Private Messaging, hidden forum access, media gallery & more.

And i don't understand what that means - Does that mean there is some "boodie buddy club" šŸ¤£ that is only accessible to paid members? (twas meant as a joke if anyone gets upset by my comment)
Ah. Now I gotcha. There is a "hidden forum" which we don't mention and which is only visible to Gold Members and above. It's a pirate thing, if you get my drift.