Good stuff

Rob,
You got steel skills. Now, all you need is an awesome sheathmaker. Oh..........wait. You have one!!!!!!!!!!!
Nevermind.:D
Balding

Sweet cant wait to check them out... Being stranded out here at the lake for almost a week now really has me itching to get back and finish up my blades, my new stencils just came in too. While ive been out here i have xome up with a few new ideas for knives i want to try out when i get back..

So Mr Eagle. Do you have patterns for the current knives? What kind of sheaths do you offer?

schmittie
Yes, I have Rob's templates......at least for the two knives that he is currently turning out. As far as sheaths, I can make just about anything that you may have in mind. If you would like to give me a description of what you are looking for, I would be glad to discuss it with you. PM me.
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks Mauser !! I appreciate the support...

guys BE does awesome work, he was suppose to send me some basic bushcraft sheaths but man... these are far from basic, he'd have it no other way... Even with the templates I gave him he sent one with his own flare and dimensions and I liked that one best..!!

I have a new series of knives that should fall within everyone's budget and maybe I'll just send a couple knives to BE so he can work up his own concoction, as opposed to working off my sheaths which I'm sure are laughable to a guy with his skillset...

I highly recommend Balding Eagle for all your leather craft needs.:thumbup:

Back