Goodbye HRLM, Hello _______!

Eric Isaacson

Pirate
We will soon stop accepting pre-orders for the HRLM, if you want to choose your color get the order in now! Send me an email with what you want to ratknives@insightbb.com

Get ready for a new offering of a new knife. Very cool and coming to a Company Store near you ;)

:D:D

New blade? Sweet!

Wouldn't be the one from that inter-Busse/Swamp/Scrap Yard competition where we presented ideas...from like...cough cough..a year ago!? :confused::rolleyes:;):D

RAT MASTIFF CHOPPER! :eek:....:D..

I'll take 5.....

Actually I'll probably take whatever niblit of Cheese you are offering...

Can't wait! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

RAT MASTIFF CHOPPER! :eek:....:D..

I'll take 5.....

Actually I'll probably take whatever niblit of Cheese you are offering...

Can't wait! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

we could only dream, I would love something big like that :thumbup:

INFI kitchen knife? (In a more curved shape than the NICK)

Filet knife?

Heck, a $50-60 steak knife???? :)

NEW RELEASE?! That just made my weekend Eric? Rat Mastiff Chopper...lol?

I got my order in going on three weeks ago, still haven't heard anything... for those of you who recently got your order in, are you having the same experience?

I got my order in going on three weeks ago, still haven't heard anything... for those of you who recently got your order in, are you having the same experience?

I never got a confirmation, just an email when they were ready:D

Just hang in there, Eric will be in touch.:thumbup:

Thanks for your patience. I'm going to try and get to the confirmations this weekend. Been working late trying to get all the orders invoiced, boxed, shipped etc. If you sent an email you are in, so no worries there.

Eric

Well, all - I just got my HRLM and Swamp Warden. Sweet!! Now - smoke the card for another? Shoot, I'll consider it an investment.

Back