Got 2 more!

hey guys! yesterday i came home to 2 more terrific Kershaws.

1st the Kershaw od-1. I absolutely love this knife, it is rediculously smooth, and the overdrive mechanism is incredibly fast!. i do wonder if the od-2 measures up to the od-1? If so i may pick one up for a user when i get the money

2nd one i have a problem with. the SS Volt. What's the problem??? Well i was completely blown away by this knife. i love everything about it. The blade shape, perfect, handles, fit my hand great. little bigger than i thought but i enjoy large knives so thats a plus. so whats the problem? now i want all the Martin designs!! including one i will never get. the ZT 0600. i am assuming these are sold out and i couldn't afford it anyhow lol. But wow i absolutely love this design as much and maybe more than the Hinderer design blades!!

I wondered away from KAI the past month or 2 just to try some other things, but these 2 knives make me so happy i am back to almost exclusively KAI products! Almost though still wanna try another brand, but i will always love KAI

I think the OD-1 is a very underrated knife. It was my true EDC for 2-3 years. Congratulations on finding one, being discontinued and all. I personally don't care for the OD-2, I think it's too small. I really don't understand why the -1 got DC-d not the -2.

that was my concern was that -2 would be too small, i love the -1 and was stoked to get it

Looks like someone has the bug. :)
If you like RJ Martin's designs, you owe it to yourself to give the Zing a look. That is a great smaller knife, it absolutely gives the Skyline a run for it's money.

The little "Volt II" surprised me. While another China item, it's a really cool RJ design... and really inexpensive.

volt2_3650_1__760x298.jpg

http://kershaw.kaiusaltd.com/knives/knife/volt-ii

:thumbup:

Looks like someone has the bug. :)
If you like RJ Martin's designs, you owe it to yourself to give the Zing a look. That is a great smaller knife, it absolutely gives the Skyline a run for it's money.

That is actually next on my list, i love my skyline so if this really gives it a run, i can't wait to land one!

i have the odII and i love it. It's pretty small but the blade just flies out and you forget you're carrying it sometimes. Can't go wrong for $20

i have the odII and i love it. It's pretty small but the blade just flies out and you forget you're carrying it sometimes. Can't go wrong for $20

I just can't quit flicking this OD-1 open, it's so fast and so smooth when colsing, for $20 i may pick up the -1. so far with the Volt being my first 8cr13mov blade, i am blown away

That is actually next on my list, i love my skyline so if this really gives it a run, i can't wait to land one!

You better jump on the Zing soon, the 1735 has been discontinued and is getting harder to come by. I love my OD-1 but the Zing is my smallish knife of choice. This year I've picked up five

You better jump on the Zing soon, the 1735 has been discontinued and is getting harder to come by. I love my OD-1 but the Zing is my smallish knife of choice. This year I've picked up five

Wow! I may have to check the ole bank account and by one now!. I just got back from Walley world and after standing at sporting goods for 20minutes decided to head home, otherwise i would be the owner of a new Shuffle

I picked up my OD-1 from my local wally world years ago, since then none of them had any Kershaw products except for the tanto serrated Blur. There are still a number of sites with Zings unfortunately you will need to search off the beaten path or that auction site

Back