Got a Chinese Folder!!

...on my mind!
biggrin.gif
Can't be long now heh heh.

Gidday Mates!

Ferret - Got a numbered Chinese folder to spare? *hee-hee!*
tongue.gif
Yeah, I guess delivery of the Lum Chinese will put a smile on Clay's face! I wonder how he's keeping, after the trip to the mountains...
confused.gif

Sam

------------------
have spydies
will travel...
AKTI Member #A001148

Here I am wondering, isn't that guy in Australia, how did he get one so fast. Just plain mean.

Ricki, I do know where he lives, also where he works. Retribution will be swift and sweet
biggrin.gif
. Anyway I've always thought ferrets were mean, nasty little critters, never could understand why anyone would want to keep one as a pet
tongue.gif
. What's the big deal about this Chinese Folder anyway, I don't know what's given everyone the impression that I'm busting my derriere to get one
cool.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Like to tease do we? I think we should see about getting some form of export ban on Spyderco's to Australia! I think that will keep Ferret in his place!
smile.gif

------------------
Win if can, lose if you must, but always cheat.

Hey Dirk, hang on a tick, what about me
smile.gif
. How can I survive without a Chinese Folder
biggrin.gif
. I think a better solution is to export Ferret back where he came from (New Zealand) or, if they won't take him, anywhere that will. Possibly Iceland
tongue.gif

------------------
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Ferret, this thread crossed my mind while I was on the phone with Roger at Bayou Lafourche. I might have my Chinese folder by the end of the week.
biggrin.gif

OH....it's just the guy with the lousy scans again.....
biggrin.gif
very funny, the Olympics are over so you can toy with us now?

G2

------------------
"The Road to Hell is Paved with Good Intentions!"
Take the time to read your Bible Now, don't be left behind...

G2 LeatherWorks

lum, lum, lum, lum...
LUM, LUM, LUM...
do you hear the drums ?
the natives are restless tonite.

------------------
Buck Collectors Club Member # 572
Dedicated ELU
Talonite fan
Knifeknut(just ask my wife)

That's it, the air quality! Nothing to do with inferior hardware/incomprehensible manuals/incompetence!
biggrin.gif

Back