Got back to work today after a week of being sick...

You have no idea my friend. You REALLY DO need money. Your blade was finished before you delayed it, and your handle material is on it's way to me as we speak. How hard would you cry if someone else was posting pictures of their new Hatchula in the Nadz configuration? :D

That's evil, brother! I'd be a sad Nadz. As soon as my chick finishes her grad thing next spring I get to buy knives and camera equipment again. Wanting to get ahead in life is overrated I tell her, but she's not buying it :D

-Nadz

what's your pp? I'll send you some money

:D tell you what, I'd love to trade you some flashlights for some money if you find my thread in the gadgets&gear exchange! Otherwise ima go park my ass on the corner and sell my sexiness for Hatchula $ :eek:

-Nadz

:D tell you what, I'd love to trade you some flashlights for some money if you find my thread in the gadgets&gear exchange! Otherwise ima go park my ass on the corner and sell my sexiness for Hatchula $ :eek:

-Nadz

yeah, but what if I don't want your garbage? :p
no joke, send me your paypal email, and I'll send you some moneys

Damn, Dylan. You just lit a fire under my ass. My chick is going to be pissed, but I might have to work a saturday or two or scrounge up a side job/two and just send you some PayPal lovin'. Next time I have cash laying around, I'll probably just send it to you without warning for safe keeping before I spend it on "important" shit like groceries or gas (psh, who needs to get to work) or anything else like that. Gotta get my priorities in order soon..

-Nadz

Damn, Dylan. You just lit a fire under my ass. My chick is going to be pissed, but I might have to work a saturday or two or scrounge up a side job/two and just send you some PayPal lovin'. Next time I have cash laying around, I'll probably just send it to you without warning for safe keeping before I spend it on "important" shit like groceries or gas (psh, who needs to get to work) or anything else like that. Gotta get my priorities in order soon..

-Nadz

HAHAHA! Right on brother! Don't send me money if you guys really need it though bro. You're gunna have me up at night worried that I'm hurting your relationship or some shit like that.

By the way, your handle material is cut and stashed away for when you're ready

Back