1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Got dinged for jackmandu!!! :)

Discussion in 'Swamp Rat Knives' started by cut it out, Mar 24, 2016.

1. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Anyone else?? Got dinged today. Pretty stoked

2. azwelke

azwelke azwelke.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 12, 2007
    We got dinged!!
    Muddy with tan canvas :)

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I posted in the other thread; but I don't mind commenting here, too.
    I got a nice surprise today - not only did I get billed in the first round (a first in O2W), I got billed for BOTH of my JMDs.
    Hopefully, they'll ship by the 6th...otherwise, I'll have to drop them an email to hold off until I get back. (I suppose I could have them shipped to my hotel in KY; but I'm not that trusting.)

4. ozgooner

ozgooner

Sep 24, 2011
    Yeah I got hit for mine. As I mentioned over in the other forum, we internationals usually get sent an invoice and have to pay via Paypal, but this one just hit the card, so I'm wondering if they have changed policy lately.

Anyway, originally ordered sage and tan canvas, but emailed and asked for muddy brown and tan. Excited for this one.

5. evltcat

evltcat Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Congrats guys, can't wait for pix!!!! :thumbup:

6. Lance23

Lance23

Jul 24, 2014
    Dinged for my Tan/Tanker JMD less than a week after my RW!
    Paying for both today and cannot wait to get them.....if only they shipped together!

7. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    Yep. Dinged for mine .

8. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Gold Member

Dec 2, 2008
    Awesome! I could not afford to go in on this one, but I am very interested to see how this compares to the RMD. Looking forward to pics!

9. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    Got my ship notification today - well, yesterday, now - just one week after billing. They're scheduled for Monday arrival. The variability of UPS delivery times is frustrating...I should really start setting them up to be held for pickup at the hub.

10. Reign

Reign

Mar 19, 2016
    I bribe my UPS driver with cigars. He knows when someone's home and makes sure it get here at those times. :victorious:

11. inkynate

inkynate Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2010
    Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

:D

12. cut it out

cut it out

Apr 11, 2010
    Still havnt got a shipping notice but was dinged 3/24 :(