Got me a PJ Tomes Trapper!

Just got me a Tomes 52100 Trapper about 3inch blade.
As I understand it this knife has made its way to me from LarryM who in turn got it from VCM3.
This thread shows the knife when VCM3 had it. The patina was removed by LarryM, and the knife looks just about new!

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5106708&postcount=1

Really excited, so I just had to show you all! This puts my whole collection at two!(You guys got a head start on me!)

Thanks for lookin'
Steven:D

Congrats, Steven. P.J. makes a fine knife.

Well it was actually seeing pics of your Large Remington that I decided I needed one!:D

I am a fan of forged blades and P.J. does 52100 right. Currently I have two of his forged knives...the "Bullet" that you so kindly referenced as well as a very nice double bladed Scagel pattern that I was fortunate to receive in a trade with my blade brother Thomason. :cool:

P.J. also makes a heck of a nice knife with 12C27 for those who prefer the option of stainless steel.

Steven,I've had a few of that style from MS PJ Tomes,but that one you have is particularly nice! Great catch,enjoy it,
-Vince

Congrats on the Tomes. I'll agree with the others, PJs 52100 is great. You should get a lot of enjoyment from this knife.

Congrats Salty!

PJ does 12C27 as good as anyone.
PJTrappercompass.gif

This one is from his table in NYC a couple of years ago...part of the EDC rotation :)

Back