Got me a Woodsman

I was the lucky dude that got the Woodsman w/ Curly Hickory over EIRosewood handles and it is AWESOME!

I had e-mailed Andy several weeks ago and he let me jump in on a just canceled order and I am greatful for that. I am sorry for the misfortune of the other guy for missing out this one.

Now that I got my hands it this one I am sure that another will follow if funds allow. I just can not believe the level of craftsmanship that went into this knife. Thanks Andy.

Hey brizbane! Welcome to the Fiddleback Forge family:D The Woodsman is a sweet blade, like the rest of Andy's lineup and I'm sure you'll enjoy using it as much as the rest of us do. I've really liked the handles I've seen incorporating EIRW as the underlay:cool: Now get to work getting us some pics of that beast:thumbup:

Man, that was a pretty knife bro. I know the customer who ordered was saddened to have to let it go. Hickory has a really subtle beauty, and that Rosewood really sets it off!

I'm glad you're liking it, and hope to send you more soon. A guy just backed off a Nessmuk. You interested? LOL.

Pics please!!!!

I had e-mailed Andy several weeks ago and he let me jump in on a just canceled order and I am greatful for that. I am sorry for the misfortune of the other guy for missing out this one.

Don't feel sorry. It was an opportunity for you, be glad you took it.

I'm glad you're liking it, and hope to send you more soon. A guy just backed off a Nessmuk. You interested? LOL.

Some nessies coming? Yay!

Small. One lacewood (stabalized) one Bocote. Yours is in glueup I think.

Back