Got my Dingo yesterday

I just received my Dingo From Tom Krein yesterday, and I have to say it is a beauty. Black and Orange G10 handles that actually fit my oversize paws, great ergonomics, and a really nice blade profile IMHO. Overall am very happy with my purchase. I was expecting the removable handles with screws, but got the permanent handles with pins. I didn't ask about that before hand so I can't fault anybody but myself in that area. I can't wait to get it outside and use it. I really like 3V as a steel, and this knife looks to be an excellent example of a mid sized outdoor knife.:thumbup:

I guess I really need to get a digital camera again. My wife lost mine, and I haven't replaced it yet.....Going to get a blackberry bold today so maybe that will work.

Took it out and used it some the last few weeks, and I really like the way it handles. Haven't found the perfect niche for it yet. 95% of things I do with a knife outside are done by my F1, K-tusk, or Koster bushcraft. I am still quite enamored with the Dingo though. Blackberry pics stink. I will try to post a few pics with the wife's new camera next days off.

Back