Got my Winning Knives!!

Well I was surprised to find two awesome... brand new knives on my door step today!(and I didn't even order them)
wink.gif
Yes, all of you have a chance to win cool knives on the Blade Forums. I gave my wife the puukko, she loves it! Its hand forged carbon steel, with an artic birchwood handle and a really cool hand tooled leather sheath...The Fallkniven F1, pilots survival is a keeper!!!
biggrin.gif
VG-10 steel,(VERY,VERY, STOUT!!) This looks to be one tough knife! Has this cool dangling heavy duty sheath!!! It is very sharp right out of the box! Just the feel of this knife reaks quality.. I will highly recommend this for anyone looking for a super tough working fixed blade knife...I also would suggest giving CHAI CUTLERY a call to order yours at(818-247-3400) He has them in stock! Also got a free tuf- cloth thrown in for good measure!!!
Well I cannot THANK Mr. Mattis and all those involved in giving so much to all of us, FORUMITES..Also a BIG thanx to Mr. Kevin Jon Schlossberg!!! And of course Mr. Turber, words cannot express my feelings for such a great group!! Keep it happening and who knows you could be the next winner!!! I'm gonna talk to Paragon and see if they will donate something? What ya think...It would be nice to have 2 or 3 knives each month!!!
Your friend Bartman...
--------
CARRY IT AND USE IT.....YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID.
------------------------------------------
Can't stop pulling my new knife out of the sheath..Think I'LL put it on and walk around the house! Am I going squirrelly?? I've got some kind of fever..Better go get some peanut butter
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bart,
Great post, very gracious. Congrats and enjoy!

------------------
~Greg~

Back