Got Some Fresh Air

Xr6x

Basic Member
Got to get away just for a day also played with a few blades . I've been favoriting the 4 over the 9 for long enough to have forgotten about it. Playing with both today I have to say as much as I like the 4 the 9er is the better chopper between the two. Hail the King! The 21 is a fun blade and is the clear winner as far as penetration between the blades I brought and seems to still make me smile :thumbsup: Also it was a damp day and for the first time I was able to make a little feather stick out of a Cedar branch :p It was just good to get outdoors to fresh air :thumbsup:
IMG_1967.JPG IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1969.JPG IMG_1991.JPG IMG_1992.JPG IMG_1993.JPG IMG_1994.JPG IMG_1995.JPG IMG_1996.JPG IMG_1997.JPG

Got to get away just for a day also played with a few blades . I've been favoriting the 4 over the 9 for long enough to have forgotten about it. Playing with both today I have to say as much as I like the 4 the 9er is the better chopper between the two. Hail the King! The 21 is a fun blade and is the clear winner as far as penetration between the blades I brought and seems to still make me smile :thumbsup: Also it was a damp day and for the first time I was able to make a little feather stick out of a Cedar branch :p It was just good to get outdoors to fresh air :thumbsup:
View attachment 829985 View attachment 829986 View attachment 829987 View attachment 829988 View attachment 829989 View attachment 829991 View attachment 829992 View attachment 829993 View attachment 829994 View attachment 829995
Beautiful pack and knife, dude! Have fun with awesome knives! :)

One of the highest and best callings is woods loafing and it would appear that you had a grand time of it...... BTW.... what and who is your companion.....Looks to be a cute pup....

E

Beautiful pack and knife, dude! Have fun with awesome knives! :)
Thanks zf
One of the highest and best callings is woods loafing and it would appear that you had a grand time of it...... BTW.... what and who is your companion.....Looks to be a cute pup....

E
I agree, thanks Ethan those are my dogs Zoey the big one and Riley the little one.

Good for you and your Dirt Time/fresh air and good on you for posting; thanks for the pics and for sharing.

Thanks for the diversion into the woods. Got all the Beckers pictured and between the 4 and 9 I favor my Cincy Machax although I really love my 9'ers. What's your honest opinion of the Zomstro. Been thinking about one of those. If it wasn't dirt cheap would you buy it again now that you've used it a bit? PM if willing. Thanks, and thanks again for the walk in the woods.

Damn that’s a crap-ton of steel to haul out all at once :D. Thanks for posting; looks like a fun time. I’ve almost forgotten what greenery looked like...

That looks absolutely great as I sit here in my office....

Wonderful collection of knives!! Thanks for posting!

Damn that’s a crap-ton of steel to haul out all at once :D. Thanks for posting; looks like a fun time. I’ve almost forgotten what greenery looked like...
Yea its not the norm for me :p but it is a good way to see for yourself the difference between different blades and the big surprise for me is now I know the 9 will out chop the 4 at least on that day:( The Zomstro I thought chopped amazing the first time I used it but this time seemed to get stuck at least every other swing and to where it needed some wiggling to free it . The type of wood is a factor as to the different knives. All in all it sure was a beautiful day though :)

Looks like a great way to spend the day. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a great day out man, thanks for sharing.

Your weather looks very pleasant. It's abnormally, brutally cold here as of late. I can't wait until the weather gets good here again, I'm gonna walk 10 miles into the woods and spend the night!

A Boschi?... Chibo?.... I suspect a very energy dense pup....LOL..... e
You called it Ethan ;) this little dog has more energy than any dog I've ever owned :p thankfully she is well behaved and does mind well. By you knowing what they called do you or someone you know have one ? We recently just learned that she is a Boschi :thumbsup:

Back