Got Troubles?

Kim kinda puts it in perspective. I found this on the printer this morning.

THERE SEAMS TO BE A DIFFERENCE,
BETWEEN A TROUBLE AND A PORBLEM.
WITCH IS'NT- THE FIXABILITY.
THEY DIFFER IN SEVERITY.
NEITHER ONE HAS A TIME LIMIT.
TO SOME DEGREE, THEY BOTH HAVE AN EXPERIANCED{ PHYSITION.}
WITCH MEANS-
HE, GOD
IF HE SEE'S FIT CAN, WHIPE IT AWAY
IF HE SEE'S IT DIFFERENTLY-
THEN MAYBE, WE SHOULD TRY.
EVERY TROUBLEM, PROBLEM, IS NAMED THAT BY WHO?

WHO DETERMINES IT'S A TROUBLE OR A STEPPING STONE,
OR A PROBLEM OR A PUSHING OFF POINT?

For newbies that don't know her, Kim is my daughter and the second inducted Hoggette. She is 25, a hit and run victim in 2004 with multiple bodily injuries, severe closed head impact, and brain stem injury. She (in order of pronouncement ) was never expected to live, nor to come out of her coma, nor to come out of a vegetative state, nor to walk or speak or eat solid foods. She now attends blade shows, gets around well on a walker, can converse pretty well, eats whatever she wants,and generally takes care of herself, and will charm you if you ever meet her.

You have a really smart daughter, very impressive writing and even more impressive recovery. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow... If I'm reading that right, that's deep... Very poetic and heavy with truth. Artistic structure. May I borrow a copy? I want to place it in my office for me to consider, the next time that I think that I'm over my head with what really is a...fixable problem. Is that ok? :) Thank you for sharing! I hope that I get to meet her if I make it to Blade'07... if I'm worthy, for she IS an inducted HOGgette!!! :thumbup: In perspective, yes, very much so.
Jaxx

Mike -

It's always a blessing to hear from Kim through you...

Kim -

It's always a blessing to hear from God through you...

Thank all of you! :D :thumbup:

Sincerely,

John

She always charms me and I have never met her. :)

She has both faith and strength - perhpas they are the same. She will continue to surpass expetations for sure. :thumbup:

I second Jaxx's request, those words speak volumes. Every time I read one of your post from Kim it reminds me of what is really important in life. Thank Kim for the inspiritional words and may you and your family have a good New Year.

Kim has learned a great lesson in redemptive suffering my friends. Through God, all things are possible.

Thanks for sharing Mike.

Mike and Kim thank you very much for sharing your precious moments with us. They are always an inspiration to us all!
Me and my family wish you guy's all the best through the Holiday Season and into the New Year! may God Bless! Well wishes and kind thoughts always headed your way!:thumbup:

Jules and Family

Mike -

Kim -

Sincerely,

John

Well put and great poem.... Just don't let her near your infi ;) :D

mike, i have read a few of your posts about kim and i think a thread she started as well. always an inspiration, and has a special way of putting things in perspective. have a safe and happy new year.

mark

Mike -

Kim -

Sincerely,

John

Wow. Could not be said better.

(and she's ornery as all get out too... See ya in June Kim)

(you too Mike..., and Mrs Hamhocks too??)

Beautiful. She should collect her thoughts publish them as an inspirational doctrine.

It would be inspirational and reflective to all, regardless of individual circumstance.

Those wanting to copy it, go right ahead.

Mike: Kim and I plan to be there. Kathy has foot surgery scheduled during that time period, but insists that she will be ok while we're gone.

Back