Grab Bag Dings?

Mine is also awaiting shipment ordered 2 on 2 different days very close together, paid all at once, after I realized why not and it is a can't lose deal all around, and I did not take advantage of first go around due to other OP2W purchasing. With the quick shipping promise, I jumped. No matter what, these will be the fastest direct from shop knife TATs I have ever experienced.

Love the patient bear pic!

C

2 $500 bags on the 16th, paid on 22nd
1 $500 bag on the 19th, paid on the 24th

Still no shipping notice

Are we there yet, are we there yet...
That's what is sounds like. Daym
Haha I'm glad someone else said it! I didn't order until early AM the 20th so I've got all of you beat.
I may be near the end of the line but I'm (apparently) a "survive! fanboy" and therefore excell at waiting quietly:p

Looks like the California orders are on deck for shipping. Ordered 16th, and was just emailed a tracking # although it isn't live yet. I also ordered the Dog Soldier and the email says it's included in the shipment but i'm betting that's just an error.

Order Date: 19th Aug 2017 @ 9:48 PM

Two bags, no shipping notice yet.
Possible delayed by Harvey, but USPS has been delivering for almost a week and even UPS is delivering now.

I'm pretty sure mine's taking so long because Jerry's grinding me a special Nuclear Seahorse with that Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat handle material.

And Garth's probably working on the satin/mammoth tooth Long Gladius/Spatha for the other bag.

Last edited:
The storms passed, and the mailmen are out! I wonder if they've finished my Satin INfI FAT pork chop yet...

Calmly waiting for Beef to finish up my CF TGLB w/black and tan G-Rexed Ironwood and those exellent stainless steel and copper pins. ;)

Ordered August 19th, got dinged on August 23rd, still no shipping notice or change of status, any idea? I thought once dinged for the full amount it took 2 weeks roughly.

Back