Grab Bag Dings?

still a $1.00 placeholder charge. I also had another order from 8/9 that I'm waiting on too.

Whew! Almost bought one thinking "Plenty of time to sell something to get the funds.". That would've been awkward. Lol!

Order status is Awaiting Shipment, so I assume there was a ding of sorts.

I was explaining how this whole thing works to my lady, who works in customer service. She told me that when her coworkers use the word Ding relating to a charge, they use it to mean the charge was declined/fraudulent. Thought it worth sharing.

No ding for me yet. :(

Scratch that, I checked the site and had a message that my bag was ready and awaiting payment. I guess it's cause I used pp. :thumbsup::thumbsup: for the fast turnaround time.

Last edited:
Still just the $1 placeholder. I expect the rest any day now, but I'll be perfectly happy if the other thousand doesn't hit the card for at least another 7 days. Big enexpected charges at the end of the billing cycle throw off my budgeting.

If anyone wants an extra grab bag check with busse. I just got a notice to pay for one that was in my shopping cart and I'm not getting it.

I was dinged yesterday morning and paid :)
I will post pictures when they arrive!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have my fingers crossed for a sword of some kind. I've never had a sword or non-SH Mistress.

Bring on the BIG INFI!

I'd have a stroke if I pulled a FFBM or NMFBM out of the box.

In fact, I'm getting short of breath thinking about it!

I'm $2,039.90 into this so ... I'm really hoping for some choppas

Back