• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grafknvies H-02 tactical tomahawk

Grafknives tactical tomahawk H-02
Larger hawk with more hitting power and prying tip at handle end

New batch of hawks, now with black paper micarta handle slabs
All hawks are 100% made in Poland/Europe by Melontools company.

Hawks are made out of lasercut 4340 ultra high strength steel. This is nickel enriched version of 4140 used by many hawk makers.
Addition of nickel allow this steel to reach much combination of both HIGHER toughness and hardness than 4140.
4340 is benchmark for all super-steels used in aerospace industry.

Heat treatment - precise grain reduction process and
uniform heat treated to about 52 hrc.

Hawks are 16 1/2 inches long with about 10 inches long head.
Cutting edge is 3 inch
Weight - about 25 oz.

Surface is zinc oxide, for active corrosion protection.

Still no kydex sheaths available.

Price - 135$ with shipping included

Payment trough Paypal invoice only with no extra fee

H-0208.jpg

H-0206.jpg

H-0207.jpg

H-02tulejki22.jpg

About 10 pieces available.

Last edited:
Well, I was holding out for a Radical, but I want one of these. I am not familiar with Paypal invoicing, so I will watch my email inbox and keep in touch.

What's a radical? I probably want one of those also

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Well, I was holding out for a Radical, but I want one of these. I am not familiar with Paypal invoicing, so I will watch my email inbox and keep in touch.

Paypal invoice is an payment method. You don't just send money to my my account, but you pay for a specific product as listed on invoice. therefore paypal buyer protection. I will send invoice later today.

unwisefool said:
What's a radical? I probably want one of those also

this is radical - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1445309-My-new-design-R-1-Radical-fighting-hawk
I will be selling those only in complete package - hawk with handles and kydex. And handle slabs and kydex are not yet finished in right numbers.

Can you send me an invoice as well?

I tried emailing through bladeforums, but I know that can be dodgy. I would still like one of the H-02 hawks, but I haven't gotten an invoice yet.

Idaho,
I have a few questions I assume you have these
Made in batches correct? So more will be available
Around March of 2017 in the same configuration as
Above ? Also is there any chance of getting a custom built
T-Hawk by you made with different materials such as a different steel and handle material if I was to pay for the material? Thanks for your time

Frank

OK I'm assuming at this point something bad has happened since it seems there is no communication

OK I'm assuming at this point something bad has happened since it seems there is no communication

Been thinking the same thing. Hope things are okay

I check his is Facebook/Instagram account from time to time. No new posts but nothing bad posted either

I've bought a few grafknives hawks (H02 and Warhammer) over the last year or so. I believe he has another job which occupies a lot of his time. At times, he would be very responsive, but at other times it might take a few weeks until I would hear back from him. So as long as you're not in a hurry, I'm sure he'll get back to you when he can.

In my opinion it's worth the wait. His hawks are a great value for the price and materials used.

I plan on picking up a radical as my next hawk from him.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.

^^ This. He's a farmer IIRC, and at times doesn't have a lot of time for his knife business. But he should come through eventually, if you have patience.

I also agree on the Radical.

I don't think anyone got any. Never heard from him after his last post

Search Graf on Instagram. He is pretty responsive there. Also have a warhammer from him and a fighting hawk on its way to me, and a couple of big throwers as well.

So he is selling the hawks on his Facebook page but ignoring the thread he started here? That's pretty crappy. Makes me really not want to buy one at all.

I see. So he can facebook, but not post here in over 2 months? I guess he doesn't want my money. I'm out.

Back