• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Grail's...SHBA, SHBM, ABA LE, JC CALI BARF, CP JABA, Mammouths, SJ's, and USERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

knife hunter

"Die Hard Hog" Moderator & Dealer
Knives forsale are at the top. THe top 0knives. THe rest as gone.

Stop at the Mammoth ad.

MEDium JC CALI BARF and CP JABA Now available seperately

1100 [/B][/SIZE]withdrawn

and $799 $725 for JC CP ABA...traded

Grails005.jpg

Grails006.jpg

Mammouth BAD $599 moved in another thread

Grails036.jpg

Grails038.jpg

Grails039.jpg

STOP thats it!

d

Ripper $449 399$349--spf
Grails029.jpg

SJ's

from left to right

Black snake 3/16" $850----SOld

Fatty .270+ polished spine asy edge sold

BBDC Varient black paper $ traded

Satin Black paper 1/4" full height --$900sold/trade

Nuclear Satin Black paper 1/4" full height --withdrawn

ZtSJ 1 of 100 will go with a user ZTBM and ZT NOE for 1699 sold
ztsj user not for sale

Satin green linen not for sale

SJ LE black linen --$-----sold

SJLE hand shaped snakeskin not for sale

SJs007.jpg

Last edited:
Snake GW-V $traded
Grails016.jpg

Grails017.jpg

Grails019.jpg

Grails020.jpg

1 of Nuclear Mammouth FBM---$1599---sold

Busse003.jpg

Busse004.jpg

Busse005.jpg

Busse006.jpg

Busse008.jpg

Busse009.jpg

Last edited:
--1 of 12 BBDC diagonal grrove SHBM --$1799 Sold

Grails033.jpg

Grails034.jpg

PBS with black chuddy bear-------$399---sold

Grails025.jpg

Grails026.jpg

Grails027.jpg

Satined Mudd Razor w/ spec ops HTF coyote brown sheath ( mudd razor was ONly HR with no CBT's)----------$449-sold
Grails028.jpg

White snakes GW handled ad withdrawn and GW with penetrator tip = $275
The meaner sold for $355
[/COLOR]
SKwhitesnakes009.jpg

CS SFNO----$675--sold

Grails014.jpg

Grails015.jpg

Last edited:
Mint SD w/sheath $150----sold
Grails032.jpg

Last edited:
HR w/ sheath-light use edge is great $traded

Grails030.jpg

traded to De Oppresso Libre, DOL. Its the top knife in both pics

Grails035.jpg

Grails037.jpg

all prices are for a MO and are in conus and include , priority mail and insurance. I will combine purchases to save you money.

ADD 3.5% paypal

WIll ship elsewhere but it might cost a little more. Also, I am providing options so some may come down with0ut warning

* The "Shipping included" IS only CONUS USPS insured Priority & with Delivery Confirmation. Alaska, Hawaii...There MIGHT be additional charges to ship to you... & International Buyers, I will ship to you BUT there WILL be additional shipping charges to ship to you. I WILL NOT LIE or MISREPRESENT the VALUE of ANY KNIFE on a CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM. Please understand that if I cannot track or insure a package to you, I will NOT be held responsible for the contents... But of course I would be entirely willing to assist you as much as I can in the recovery process.

* PayPal fees are on the BUYER. But, I do also accept & prefer USPS Money Orders as an option to avoid those extra fees charged by PayPal.

* All sales are final, unless the knife is not in the condition as described in the listing... I do my best to spot, describe, and show any 'oddities' outside of the occasional minor normal imperfections from the production company or maker if new/unused, and if the knife being sold is used, I show clear pix of the current condition of said knife. Just as I would expect, if I were the person wishing to buy the knife or knives. ALL knives sold by me are photographed just prior to listing, & the knife you wish to purchase that is shown in any image on any of my For Sale threads is the exact knife you will receive.

* I reserve the right to refuse service without explanation... You must be 18 years of age and the knife must be legal to own by you and in your municipality of residence. Feedback will be checked. The first "I'll take it" posted on the thread gets first consideration for sale. BUT... Please do not post this phrase of intent to buy UNLESS you are ready to carry through with the sale... PLEASE.

I understand that all deals arent complete until both sides are happy, but unforturnately, some folks can't be made happy. If I make a mistake I will be the first to correct it.

I have 500+ online transactions between BF,ebay and gunbroker, and I dont think its a coincidence that the only negative feedback I've ever received came all on the same day.

So, this is how I will handle future transactions. My thread , my terms, my collection, MY RULES ...NO EXCEPTIONS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will not go to good bad and ugly with you and roll in the mud. I will only post a copy of my terms and conditions.

If for any reason you receive a package from me and its damaged in shipping... you will have to wait on a refund from the post office to arrive before any refund is given. Sorry, I pack extremely well, but I can not be responsible for the Post Office. That is why I pay for insurance.

I will do everything humanly possible to make you happy , but if this deal doesnt turn out...It doesn't entitle you to any other part of my collection... just to make you happy. Period

Last edited:
I'll take the Snake AD

Payment sent

Last edited:
T, the sheath with the Tan HR is not a Steelnut made sheath, but one of mine. Just thought I'd clear that up for everyone. :thumbup:

-Dan

T, the sheath with the Tan HR is not a Steelnut made sheath, but one of mine. Just thought I'd clear that up for everyone. :thumbup:

-Dan

thanks brother:cool:

Its a nice sheath:thumbup:

thanks for all the fast payments to all above.

1/12 SHa Boom is spf to a Birthday HOG!:eek::cool::thumbup:

I'll take these Trevor:

"ZtSJ 1 of 100 will go with a user ZTBM and ZT NOE for 1699"

Been eye-ing that ZTSJ for a while, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back