Great Customer Service!

I had an issue with the clip screw on my large Sebenza.

I called and left a message for them to call me back when convenient.

They called within the hour. I explained my situation, and before I knew it, I had a new screw in hand and another allen wrench at NO CHARGE!

I also purchased additional screws and some florinated grease to have on hand.

Great service, fast shipping ! PROBLEM SOLVED !

Thanks again!

true, I've had the pleasure of dealing with them (sharpening, dual thumb studs, international shippping) and they are very friendly and helpful!

Chris Reeve Knives customer service is the BEST I have EVER delt with. I had an issue with my sheath on my shadow IV. The knife was Very Tight in the sheath and it would not go in all the way either. I emailed "Heather" and after a few emails, I sent the sheath to them for inspection. They emailed me right away. They even went to the trouble of contacting there sheath maker with my questions. They then sent me a NEW sheath along with a check for $7 to cover me shipping the sheath to them. WOW. The new sheath fits better than ever. I could not be happier. With the BEST Knives on the market and with Customer Service like this, how can you not become a Chris Reeve Knives Addict ??? I know I am hooked for life.

Back