Great Keychain Knives

f75af819.jpg

OP here. Thanks again for everyone's input. After looking at each model mentioned, I decided to go for the Spyderco Jester (G10 Gray sprint run). What put it over the top were the G10 scales, interesting blade shape, and gimping at the top of the blade (nice touch). It doesn't hurt that only 600 pieces exist :)

$60 for a keychain knife was hard to swallow but I rationalize it in that I purchase very few knives as it is.

I'm stunned!

I don't understand this. Don't people use the search function anymore before posting the same questions over and over again? That's so st**** :/

The biggest list existing on the internet about Keychain knives you'll find here

Or here ;-)

Don't act st**** and put this in your bookmarks and please spread the word ;-)

Last edited:
if you aren't afraid of weight
27TDTw.jpg

cold steel micro recon 1

if you are
images

spyderco bug set, any are great

(photos found via web)

Yes and you are definitely a very smart guy LoL

I'm stunned!

The biggest list existing on the internet[/U] about Keychain knives you'll find here

Or here [/B] ;-)

Don't act st**** and put this in your bookmarks and please spread the word ;-)

Last edited:
I'm stunned!

I don't understand this. Don't people use the search function anymore before posting the same questions over and over again? That's so st**** :/

The biggest list existing on the internet about Keychain knives you'll find here

Or here ;-)

Don't be st**** and put this in your bookmarks and please spread the word ;-)

It's ok.... I had a tough day too. Take a deep breath, drink a beer and calm down:)

By the way, IMO the best keychain knife is a spyderco ladybug.

It's ok.... I had a tough day too. Take a deep breath, drink a beer and calm down:)

By the way, IMO the best keychain knife is a spyderco ladybug.

Well, I think it's because of the beer :D

The Ladybug is without doubt the most popular keychain knife of all times indeed, but "the best" one? LoL, well that's your opinion ;-) and probably mine to :D

a good way to direct traffic to your threads is to call people stupid

LoL

sorry but you totally misunderstood. Nobody is calling anybody like that. I'm talking about not using the search function here and that's about a deed, not the person itself ;-)

BTW, I don't want traffic to my threads, I want people to be less lazy (a common shortcoming of today's people?) and use a forum as it's should be (impossible to ask, it seems).

Anyway, I made the thread and the very comprehensive list to help this community, nothing more, nothing less. When the same questions are asked over and over again, isn't the purpose of a forum making a thread and use that as a reference? Why are sticky's for? etc... ;-)

Why nobody came to this idea in the first place is a very misery to me :-/
OK, it took me one month to make it as it is now, so ALLOT of hard work is put in there...

So anyway, the list is there for everybody to use, will I update it here is another question.

-Sam-

Spyderco Ladybug or a Victorinox with whatever tools most suit your needs(Midnight Manager for me).

Lots of options..
Ladybug- or Byrd version wit g10 handles
Bug
Keycom
Micron
20130414_113315.jpg

Had the same Vic Classic for over 30 years...just can't find anything more useful or lightweight in that size...

Used to carry a spyderco jester and a ladybug but then got some cold steel micro recons what a difference super solid lock up no blade play anywhere triad lock easy to deploy and cheaper.

Back