Great Lakes Knife Show

Less than two weeks to the show! Who's going? What ya bringing?

I have been working on a few and will post them here when I finish them. Here is two to start off. The biggest and smallest of the line up.
dZY2ODP.jpg
r1y4xZi.jpg

zr9d2

Last edited:
I don't know if this will work or if its even permitted, but here's a link to facebook.

I have always used photobucket, and did it the same way as always, but this time it didn't work. I don't know if something changed or if I did something wrong or just bad luck. sorry

Last edited:
The link to FB works. As expected, real nice. That wood is exceptional, as is the Damascus.

Are they there now? They are for me... Sorry, I put shoes on horses and smash steel for a living. Only need two things to be a farrier, a strong back and weak mind

Very nice knives Cody! Exceptional work. Gotta have ponies to nail em on to. Good luck at the show.

The two new ones didn't show.

Second two not showing. First two are very nice. What are the specs on that steel on the bowie?

Very nice knives Cody! Exceptional work. Gotta have ponies to nail em on to. Good luck at the show.

The two new ones didn't show.
thanks Dave! I think I might have got this figured out!

Second two not showing. First two are very nice. What are the specs on that steel on the bowie?
the bowie is my first mosaic, unless you consider feather mosaic. Its 1080 and 15n20 that has been parkerized. THe blade is 10 5/8" and a good .25" thick.

this is some explosion Damascus with Ringed Gidgee with a lined and tooled sheath.
Feed back is always welcome...

42uzMkr.jpg

Fv3x9gz.jpg

You are killing it! This will be my first time attending the show. I'm excited. :D

Back