aitor like survival knives
scouts-guide-to-the-zombie-apocalypse_612x380-e1444249558516.jpg

Last edited:
Chris Pratts knife in Jurassic World
T2bHT6H.jpg

here is my Erickson...mighty similar
sGVthcH.jpg

Last edited:
Pics from,"The Matador" with Pierce Brosnan as Julia Noble.In the movie,he is asked what he does for a living during the bull fight.He reluctantly admits he's a globe trotting assassin which he is called out on.So he proves it to him by planning a hit at the stadium but at the last minute.Stands down.Pierce's character pulls out what appear to be a William Henry knife.

Some metaphoric scenes between the assassin's target and the matador in the ring.

yemql18.png

AAnXv1o.png

Ozlo6bV.png

nZv7R51.png

ENbh6zg.png

nrdcxP3.png

ZqUGoAn.png

Pics from,"The Matador" with Pierce Brosnan as Julia Noble.In the movie,he is asked what he does for a living during the bull fight.He reluctantly admits he's a globe trotting assassin which he is called out on.So he proves it to him by planning a hit at the stadium but at the last minute.Stands down.Pierce's character pulls out what appear to be a William Henry knife.

Some metaphoric scenes between the assassin's target and the matador in the ring.

yemql18.png

AAnXv1o.png

Ozlo6bV.png

nZv7R51.png

ENbh6zg.png

nrdcxP3.png

ZqUGoAn.png

He used 2 William Henry knives. The custom damascus one you've pictured (also with what appears to be MOP and mokume game) likely worth several thousand dollars, give or take. He has a more mundane WH later in the film. I believe the company was mentioned in the "Thanks" part of the credits.

He used 2 William Henry knives. The custom damascus one you've pictured (also with what appears to be MOP and mokume game) likely worth several thousand dollars, give or take. He has a more mundane WH later in the film. I believe the company was mentioned in the "Thanks" part of the credits.

I must of missed it.BTW,do you happen to know which scene in the movie that the second knife is displayed.

I must of missed it.BTW,do you happen to know which scene in the movie that the second knife is displayed.

Nah. It's been years since I saw the movie and I'm in no particular hurry to watch it again.

I do have this picture I made years ago (check page 13 - image link is long dead) though. Bottom panel.

matador-jpg.1317817

Attachments

• Matador.jpg
    Matador.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 136
Great knives.....not necessarily great films. :D I like the Bowie Brosnan had in Seraphim Falls. Another is the knife is the one from Last of the Dog Men. Also the bowie in Flight of the Intruder. I mention these since they are not widely known as other movie knives. I like a lot of the Tarzan movie knives, which were quite a few.

Last edited:
Nah. It's been years since I saw the movie and I'm in no particular hurry to watch it again.

I do have this picture I made years ago (check page 13 - image link is long dead) though. Bottom panel.

matador-jpg.1317817

Yeah that scene at the market where he's suppose to stab the copper executive.

extraction_review_1587558884928.jpg

extraction-netflix-trailer-ny-filmz-1000x558.jpg
so chris hemsworth is armed with what appears to be a uc product..
but imo its more likely a cheap and
dangerous fake...
any help with what the other guy has??!
Extraction-Review-Breakneck-and-Boxers-Chris-Hemsworths-Netflix-film-is.JPG

Last edited:
Back